Kerry: U.S. will provide $47 million to help humanitarian situation in Gaza

Home Forums Rants Kerry: U.S. will provide $47 million to help humanitarian situation in Gaza

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ezlev
    Participant

You know where that moneys coming from….. what’s your thoughts?

Sam2
    Participant

Honestly, if the money actually goes to help destitute people rebuild, I can’t see how anyone can be against it. If the money goes to the “government”, though, then we all know that it’s just going to be given to Hamas to build more rockets and tunnels. In theory, it’s a nice gesture, in reality it probably will not be done properly.

mazal77
    Participant

Oh, goody, give them more money to re-arm themselves, and buy more concrete!! Want to know what I think?? I think we see the goal of the so called president. He is not to be relied on, and Hashem is showing us, who to really trust, and it sure is not something made of flesh and blood!! No more pandering. This is not going to end anytime soon. The Muslimes will feel empowered by this and more money only helps their cause.

☕️coffee addict
    Participant

yup,

I know, and there’s nothing that can be done about it

like Obamacare

☕️coffee addict
    Participant

but on the bright side I get my taxes back at the end of the year, so my money is not really going to them

live right

sam2: Americans may say the same thing when the government gives money to Israel……

Sam2
    Participant

live right: That’s because American aid to Israel is specifically for “defense”. We know it’s going for weapons and research. And the US government has decided that that is a worthwhile funding endeavor. Mah She’ein Kein here, where the money is supposed to go for humanitarian aid. Frankly, if the US gave “humanitarian aid” money to Israel and Israel in turn used it for weapons instead of rebuilding what the rockets destroyed, I would be upset as well. Such a subterfuge would be both Assur and wrong on any moral scale, no matter what scale you are using (unless you’re using Hamas’, apparently).

Health
    Participant

IMHO- The Democratic Govs. of the Free world have demonstrated their “love” of Jews. Look now at Europe & Canada. The only ally we used to have was the USA. We desperately need a change of parties in this Country.

live right

Sam2: I understand that. but if we are on the receiving end I don’t think its our place to criticize (even rightfully) American support of other receivers. Even if we have a lot to say on the matter. which believe me, I do.

we don’t want people to turn around and do the same to us. we have been lucky so far B”H.

-GALUS-!!!!!

Sam2
    Participant

live right: Which is why I would probably not have such a problem if the US gave military aid to the PA. Hamas, though, is a recognized terrorist organization. As such, if the US gives it any “humanitarian aid”, it better make darn sure that that money actually goes to humanitarian purposes.

live right

agreed 🙂

ari-free
    Participant

We all know this will go to build more rockets and tunnels

👑RebYidd23
    Participant

They should not give money. They can help, but not with money.

Health
    Participant

Sam2 -“live right: Which is why I would probably not have such a problem if the US gave military aid to the PA.”

Did it ever occur to you that there is No difference between Hamas and PLO/Fatah? Why do they need weapons? This was the mistake of Rabin & Peres!

lz
    Participant

the fact is that israel also supplies gaza with fuel, electricity, etc. that’s humanitarian aid imho.

[but they have a lose-lose: the anti israel ppl don’t think they deserve any praise for that, and the pro israel ppl think it’s ridiculous to supply the enemy (or at least i think so)]

b’kitzur the world has some foolish inhabitants.

halacha hi b’yadu’a…

🐵 ⌨ Gamanit
    Participant

If the US wants to help, they can provide a new prefab village that has thick concrete floors. With sensors under the concrete that will let the US know if the concrete gets broken.

Francorachel3
    Participant

This is so disturbing and absurd! Look what was done with the many millions in donor aid that were originally sent to Gaza to help them “build a productive land” for themselves ! The money funded rockets, cement for building of tunnels and other ammunition to use against Israel. They destroyed all the greenhouses that Israel generously left for them, and made a Churban out of the place! Where do you think the next amount of millions will go? To rebuild houses?! It will go to help Hamass restock and regroup! Write to your senators and congressmen! No more aid to terrorist Hamas’s!!

Francorachel3
    Participant

To prove there’s no difference between Hamas’s and the PA, look no further than the fact that the 2 joined in a unity govt.! They are now to be considered one and the same! The only difference is Hamas’s is open and honest about their goal of destroying Israel c”v, while the PA tells that quietly in Arabic to their own people,while claiming in English to the rest of the gullible world that they’re willing to “make peace” with Israel.

Participant

Kerry no-doubt was very inspired by the french who also made a very large donation to hamas this past week in honor of Air France cancelling flights to Israel, unlike El Al & British Airways who dutifully flew all their regular flights unabated.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.