29, 100, et al.

Home Forums Decaffeinated Coffee 29, 100, et al.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Patur Aval Assur
    Participant

So I was thinking how I probably drive the moderators crazy with:

My long posts

My controversial posts

My posts in foreign languages

My long, controversial posts

My long posts in foreign languages

My controversial posts in foreign languages

My long, controversial posts in foreign languages

My various requests/speculations/complaints/questions about deleting/undeleting posts

And then I was thinking about all the positive things they do.

And I realized that while I bother them all the time, I rarely express appreciation for all that they do. So on that note, I would like to thank and express my appreciation to all the moderators (especially 29 and 100 who are the ones that I interact with) for everything, and to state that even when I disagree with your executive decisions I don’t harbor any ill will.

P.S. This doesn’t mean that I’m not going to record when I get moderated, although I actually haven’t gotten moderated since I started that thread.

P.P.S. You can take as long as you want to approve this post.

Little Froggie
    Participant

I have Hakaras Hatov to all Moderators who dealt with me with compassion and understanding, though anonymous to us, lowly CR beings.

Joseph
    Participant

LF: Many of us hold very highly of your shared thoughts.

How sweet! I am very grateful for the recognition. As hard as it is to approve certain posts at certain times of day I do try to do so whenever possible. When I wake up in the middle of the night to say tikun chatzos, I will always check the CR queue to see if anything is waiting just so that people like you will be serviced. Thanks again!

Little Froggie
    Participant

Lior: Thank you (if you meant it!, no, even if you didn’t!!)

One of the biggest problems here in the CR is that one cannot view the facial expressions of the one commenting. Cannot know if s/he’s earnest or laying it on…

and Mod(x), I meant it, not only regarding approving posts, I meant the other things (?) too.. (and the one who understands should /would /could understand)

Joseph
    Participant

Very sincere.

SayIDidIt™
    Participant

LF: Many of us hold very highly of your shared thoughts.

Add me to that “many”!

I would like to thank the Mods for approving my ??? ?? ???? thread and link! And in general for keeping the CR running smoothly and Kosher! (The comments on the main YW are a different story.)

SiDi™

Goldilocks
    Participant

Do these posts acutally get reviewed by anyone? When I post something, it appears in the coffee room instantly. I can’t believe anyone is actually looking over my shoulder as I am typing.

SayIDidIt™
    Participant

Goldilocks, I doubt they get posted immediately. You can see what you posted but it will be highlighted yellow. This means it is awaiting moderation and only you (and the Mods) can see it. Sometimes the Mods do a speedy quick job of modding and posts get approved super fast and sometimes it can be 6+ hours….

SiDi™

SiDi™

kj chusid
    Participant

Exactly

Kudos to the other moderators, who may not show themselves as frequently as 29 and myself (the et al.), but are also crucial to the running of the Coffee Room.

Letakein Girl
    Participant

I second that, 100!

Little Froggie
    Participant

So, will the one who approves my posts kindly raise his/ her hand.

We all do.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.