Home Forums In The News 33,000

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I am awaiting Hillary’s releasing of 33,000 emails, so that we can see Donald’s tax returns.

But we clearly cannot have Hillary make more mistakes in Oval office, so the night absolutely goes to Donald.

ubiquitin
    Participant

I dont really get the connection releasing private emails isnt something candidates have done. (granted this situation is different)

However all candidates in the past few decades have released tax forms. What do the emails have to do with anything

there must be something really embarrassing hidden there

☕ DaasYochid ☕
    Participant

These aren’t private emails.

ubiquitin
    Participant

DY

doesn’t she claim they were? (I dont believe her that isnt my point)

My question is, what does releasing tax returns which is standard practice for candidates have to do with releasing emails?

Yes she should release her emails as many that she has claimed were private turned out to be work-related. But what does that have to do with his tax returns?

apushatayid
    Participant

I think the best response would have been, tax returns, I emailed them to you.

☕ DaasYochid ☕
    Participant

Ubiquitin, if you don’t believe her either, then she’s hiding information which should have been open to government authorities, so releasing those emails is more important than Trump’s tax returns.

Utah

@147 I though Hillary did an excellent job explaining her positions on numerous topics and she admitted that she made a mistake about the emails. At least she is honest enough to admit that she made a mistake and therefore she will be a good president because she will be able to admit her mistakes. I dont think Trump would be able to do so. In addition how can you say that Trump won? He was so rude to Hillary and did not let her get any talking points in.

Utah

I think that Hillary won the debate. She also looked so much more presidential then Trump.

Participant

Why wasn’t Bengazi brought up last nite? Why wasn’t Hillary’s ludicrous proposed 65% estate tax brought up last nite?

I hope Donald makes these 2 issues huge fodder on next 2 debates.

BTW:- Lester Holt:- What an evil wicked character he was!! Instead of wasting 1/4 hour on irrelevant birthing issue, he should have brought up immigration issue, but he was out to destroy Donald.

ubiquitin
    Participant

DY

I dotn follow, Trump’s not releasing his tax returns is pretty indicative that he is hiding something there, given that it is standard practice.

I dont get what Hillary’s emails have to do with it? Why does his doing what all candidiates have done hinge on her releasing an unrelated (albeit, perhaps important) item

☕ DaasYochid ☕
    Participant

It doesn’t, but it’s a pretty effective response.

Utah

@ 147 Why should Bengazi have been brought up? She answered questions on that already. Also Hillary did mention that she plans on raising taxes. Trump addressed that by saying that he wants to lower taxes.

Besides I don’t get why you are complaining about Lester Holt. As a far as I’m concerned he was not biased at all and he allowed the candidates to speak for themselves and debate! He was just there to point them towards conversation. Also how was he out there to destroy Trump? If anyone was destroying Trump it was himself as he said several outrageous things.

Are you related to Sparkly?

ubiquitin
    Participant

“It doesn’t,”

Fantastic, I love when we agree. Though Im not sure why you always have to argue with me.

” but it’s a pretty effective response”

Thats true, most Americans are pretty stupid

☕ DaasYochid ☕
    Participant

most Americans are pretty stupid

Based on both nominees, I would have to agree.

But it really is a good response, considering that it’s a choice between the two of them. Yes, he’s hiding something, but that’s not a reason to vote for her since she’s also hiding something.

Participant

Utah:- You obviously are oblivious to serious issues. Immigration leading to entry of potential terrorists is weighing very heavily on Americans’ minds, but wasn’t important enough for Lester Holt to raise.

An inconsequential issue of birthing, he wasted an inordinate amount of time, albeit once obama leaves office, this entire issue will effectively be moot, as far as America’s future is concerned.

I suggest that you Utah spend sometime listening to Sean Hannity’s explanation of Lester Holt’s travesty last nite, as I frequently do listening to his great shows, and it shall take you Utah next to no time to realize the magnitude of Lester Holt’s obnoxious acts, last nite.

Utah

Mod – no I am not

@147 there is something called a time limit. Also there are other debates maybe it will be brought up then. I think you are 100% wrong in saying that I am oblivious to serious issues. I think that taxes, foreign policy, NAFTA and creating jobs are very important issues and issues that I care about.

I really don’t get why you want me to listen to Sean Hannity. I think that I am smart enough to form my own opinion of the debate and from what I saw Lester Holt did a very good job in moderating the debate.

As to the birthing matter I do agree that he could have asked a better question but I do think that it shows that Trump gets caught up in something and will not be able to let it go. This is behavior that can potentially be damaging if he wins the election.

PS. Based on my knowledge when someone starts questioning something about someone (like you did by saying that I am oblivious to serious issues), that usually means that that person has that issue with themselves. So does this mean that you are oblivious to serious issues?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.