7-11 = Coffee Room

Home Forums Decaffeinated Coffee 7-11 = Coffee Room

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

hhaaaa its random but just thought of the weirdest thing!!! The CR is just like 7Seven Eleven in a way. There are those people that come like a trillion times a day (you would think they practically own the place)!! Then those there are those dayly ones that are there very often (like you can’t live with out it). Then there are those once every few day ones that are still pretty familiar with the place still friends with te owners (mods) etc, and then there those once in a while ones that its like “hey i miss you you have to come around more often type”…haha just food for thought – thought it was funny.. and hey the obvious comparison is a great place to get good coffee!!!

interesting

wanderingchana
    Participant

Office water cooler?

adorable
    Participant

sometimes i cant get away from the coffee room even to just run to 7 11 for a drink! this is more addictive i think

i go to 7 11 almost every sunday and sometimes other days of the week

minyan gal

They don’t have slushies (or slurpees) or whatever you call them, available in the CR.

FYI – even though winter temps where I live can often plummet to 30 below zero, and colder, we hold the world record for slushie sales for several years now. 7-11 announces the top city for sales every year and we always seem to win. You have to be made of sturdy stock to withstand our winters and many people can’t do it without consuming large quantities of colored ice.

minyan gal which city are you talkin about?

GumBall

Maybe its lk 7-11 but without the slurpees…

gregaaron

@minyan gal-

I didn’t even know there were any frum people up there!! Mazel Tov on getting your hockey team back 🙂

minyan gal

Gregaaron: Mazel Tov is happily accepted, although I must admit that I had nothing at all to do with it. Supposedly there will be 2 big announcements made this weekend – one is the name of the coach and the other is the name of the team. I (along with many Manitobans) would LOVE to see the team once again called the Winnipeg Jets, but I don’t think it will happen. Of course, there are already new Winnipeg Jets sweatshirts available. Perhaps I should pick one up as by Monday it could be a collector’s item. How did you figure out where I live – did you Google “slurpee champions”?

Moskidoodle – if you haven’t already figured it out, I am in Winnipeg, often fondly known as “Winterpeg”.

Jolly Rancher, you left out those who come in quietly listen to what’s going on aroung them, take the drink/food-for-thought, respond politely to questions, and move on with their day. They know the owners, would recognize them if they saw them on the street, but the owners only know them when they come in and ask for their drink.

Great comparison! (Even though I’ve been to 7-11 only once in my life.)

adorable
    Participant

yes great job! you should become a mod. are you in 7 11 a lot. do you live in monsey- i might know you…. LOL

gregaaron

@MinyanGal:

Enjoy your last two weeks of summer :-).

adorable – No actually never go there, there is nothing for me to get..but i know people who can’t get away from that place… i think its insane!

adorable
    Participant

but i know people who can’t get away from that place..

interesing. didnt know ppl get attached to that place. I do go but dont hang around there for hours…

gregaaron

@minyangal:

Looks like you got your wish!

minyan gal

gregaaron : I just found out and even though I am not a hockey fan by any stretch of the imagination, I am very pleased. What a homecoming they had – all of the season tickets sold out within a couple of hours and there will only have about 500 extra seats available for each game. They will be changing the logo, though. Shabbat Shalom.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.