So you all know how seminary is a scam? Yes? So Popa is going to open an new seminary and it will also be a scam.
At Bnos Popa, we are going to charge the same tuition, but we actually won't have anything. When you come to seminary, you will do all the stuff which you came to seminary to do and none of the stuff that costs us money. To that end:
1. No dorms. Go stay with your sister whose husband is in the Mir. Or your grandmother, or aunt, or whatever.
2. No food. FroYo for the win.
3. All out shabbosim. You can visit every place you wanted to.
4. Unlimited time off.
5. Trips! We will still have the same number of trips, where you will meet the other girls in your seminary. Which brings us to:
6. Friends! You will have unlimited time to hang out with your new seminary friends who you will meet on the trips.
7. Inspiring Shiurim. You will be provided with a list of many of the inspiring free shiurim in Yerushalaim. But not all of them; finding them yourself is a big part of the experience.
So you see, inspiration, eretz yisroel, new friends, fro yo, sister's house. We have it all.