So, very soon, when Moshiach comes, what will we do on Tisha B'Av? This is my suggestion:
We will have the Grandest, Greatest, Biggest, Happiest, Nosiest(?) PARADE!
And here are some of the planned events:
- Music by the BHB (The Beis HaMikdash Band)
- Accompanied by the Leviem Boys Choir
- Including, Guest Star SINGING SENSATION Singer, Composer, and Musician - The "King" of Jewish Music, well, just, The King: World Renowned Dovid Ben Yishah!
- Gourmet meal catered by Kohanim Katerers (Glatt, Mashgiach Tamidi, under the strict supervision of Rabbi Aharon Katz)
- Diveri Torah from HaRav HaGoan HaTzaddik Rabbi Moshe Ben Amram
- Presents to the kids given by Zaidy Avraham, Grandpa Yitzchok and Saba Yaakov and Bubbie Sara, Grandma Rivka, and Savtas Rochel and Leah
- Stories from Tanach by Shmuel and Eliyahu (um, Eliyahu will not only tell stories from Tanach but about many other adventures!)
- Tours of Eretz Yisroel leaving after the parade given by R' Yeshoua who has much experience touring the land and many fascinating stories about the holy land!
Date: 9 Av, Every Year
Place: Beis HaMikdash Boulevard
Admission Fee: Korbon Olah (suggested, not mandatory)
Thats what I can come up with now. Feel free to add/suggest what you would like to see!