#1 things a girl should know or have before going to seminary in Israel:

Home Forums Yeshiva / School / College / Education Issues #1 things a girl should know or have before going to seminary in Israel:

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    gavra_at_work
    Participant

By that reasoning, since regulations and enforcement have changed, relying on R’ Moshe’s heter nowadays, anywhere, is also by extension.

DY: would you mind please elaborating on this?

Btw, im younger then sem. I think we asked Rabbi Brezak….Im not sure, as long as i know what is om to eat and not, id rather not get into a bunch of sidcusions about this gemara and rabbi or wtvr u men fight about

gavra_at_work
    Participant

I think we asked Rabbi Brezak

Try asking your own Rabbi (the one who’s shul you daven in). I promise he won’t bite you.

Im not sure, as long as i know what is om(k) to eat and not

You don’t. That is the problem. And then you go ahead and try to tell others based on your wrong ideas.

Truthfully (not to be condescending), you are a little young for a Moreh Horah. I’ll drop the subject as well, but once again strongly suggest that you learn the subject. Learning about Kashrus, Shabbos & Choshen Mishpat is way more worthwhile in your life (both spiritually and Mitzva-wise) than “learning” Ramban, Radak, Nach and other “non-actionable” Limudim (what Chazal called “Tiflus”, or secondary learning).

Yes lets, anyway you cant blame me, i havent learned since like junior high…..

gavra_at_work
    Participant

Yes lets, anyway you cant blame me, i havent learned since like junior high…..

Busy Shopping? 🙂

I wish…..

brotherofurs
    Participant

thanks again everyone who stayed on topic 😉 lol and gave me more stuff!

Welcome, hope your friend enjoys the gift!

P.S. How do you know she dosent post here and has read evrrything already?

brotherofurs
    Participant

nah dw she tells me im addicted and she would never let herself go on.. maybe one day ill be like her 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.