1914/1939 2.0

Home Forums Decaffeinated Coffee 1914/1939 2.0

Tagged: 

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    akuperma
    Participant

China and Russia have made conquering their neighbors their highest priority. The United States and allies have announced they will resist. There are good reasons to suspect the Russian and Chinese leaders are desperate for a war to prop up failing regimes in less than democratic-governments that still need public support to stay in power. The western countries, especially the US, but also France, Britain and Germany, have seriously fragmented political systems, but are still moving slowly in the direction of answering Russian and Chinese threats (e.g. the near unanimous approval of allying with Finland and Sweden, which Russia says is a hostile act).

On the bright side, no one is making killing all the Yidden a national priority. On the bad side, if the politicians are as dumb as they were in 1914 or 1939, they could get us all killed without meaning to.

rightwriter
    Participant

Dont things always end with the Jews?

Menachem Shmei
    Participant

It’s hard to know so early.
    אל תפתח פה לשטן

ujm
    Participant

akuperma: Taiwan is a part of China. Virtually every country in the world, including the United States, recognizes this fact. The United States voted to kick Taiwan out of the United Nations and replace them with China, on the basis of the fact that it is recognized that they are both the same one country; and that the United States and virtually the entire world recognizes the government in Beijing as the only legitimate national government of China. We do not have diplomatic relations with Taiwan since they are part of China, and we have diplomatic relations with Beijing.

In short, China is a terrible communist country; but they do not seek to conquer any other nation. When the South tried to secede from the United States, we reclaimed our land by force.

Gadolhadorah
    Participant

“Dont things always end with the Jews?..

Sadly, it does, both with the hard-core anti-semites as well as with the messianic views of our “friends” in the Christian Evangelical tzibur

Kuvult
    Participant

It’s funny how so many people think the world revolves around us.
    American Revolution-The Jews
    American Civil war-The Jews
    Japan Russia war-The Jews
    Japan China-The Jews
    America Japan-The Jews
    Italy Ethiopia-The Jews
    America Vietnam-The Jews
    Falkland Island war-The Jews
    England Spain-The Jews
    Its amazing how we have an affect on places we aren’t even at.

yungermanS
    Participant

Kuvult.

We say every year on Pesach “vhi sheamada…..” EVERY GENERATION there will always be nations rising up against the Jews….. But Hashem is always watching us and saves us from them

Sam Klein
    Participant

So what do the years of 1914, 1939 and this current Russian Ukraine war have in common? To do with each other?

Nothing is coincidence and everything actually has a direct message from Hashem up above. That your not going to find written in any Sefer or Hear any Tzaddikim speaking about it. Neither is it from me a working business man.

SHOCKING MESSAGE: From February 24 2022 day Ukraine wqr started with Russia.

World War 1, World War 2 And the Current War of the Invasion of Russia into Ukraine which can Chas Vshalom bring the world today to another world War 3 if we don’t wake ourselves up to serious Teshuva and Achdus together As soon as possible
    All 3 Wars if you put the numbers of the date each war started they all come out to the same Gematria numerical Value number of 68
    World War 1 started on July 28 1914
    That’s 7+28+19+14=68
    World War 2 started on September 1 1939
    That’s 9+1+19+39=68
    Current Russian invasion to Ukraine War started on February 24 2022
    That’s 2+24+20+22=68
    Do you know what’s the Numerical Value of 68? Chaim/Life and what is the Message from Hashem? Hashem runs the entire world from every country to every tiny city to every person’s life and it’s all in the Power and Hands of Hashem the decree of every person like we say on Rosh Hashanah every year Lchaim Vlo Lamavess. (To life and not vice versa to death Chas Vshalom) When Klal yisroel is not doing Teshuva and forgets who really runs the entire world then Hashem has to remind us who is the real ruler of the world by making world wars happen R”L with millions of lives being killed.

May we all wake up from living in denial and accept Hashems wake up call for serious Teshuva and Achdus together ASAP so this Tisha Bav can be a Yom tov

Menachem Shmei
    Participant

Kuvult,

The reason is because this is the truth.

The entire world and everything in it were created בשביל ישראל, and מחשבתן של ישראל קדמה לכל דבר. The nations of the world know this, and it irritates them to no end.

The greatest tragedy is that the only people who have a hard time accepting fact this is the Jewish people themselves.

anonymous Jew
    Participant

Yingermans, what about the Holocaust?

Sam Klein
    Participant

AJ

YOu asked about the Holocaust. Why Hashem would place such a destruction on klal yisroel tragically.

SHOCKING MESSAGES From Years ago Directly from Hashem not from any sefer or Rabbi Speaking relating to the Holocaust.

1)Before the 2 בתי מקדש were destroyed there were only 2 choices what to do (& one of them wasn’t to put a hunger in the land) either kill out all jews or destroy the בית המקדש that was the only makeup for the sins we did then, if Hashem destroyed all the jews then Israel is not full of uncleanliness anymore, if the בית המקדש is destroyed then the holiness left the land & the jews can live (either both holy=no jews or both uncleanliness=no בית המקדש) Hashem had to destroy it we were too low in spirits & couldn’t be with it anymore.

2)The holy Zohar states that starting from the beginning of the torah, each posuk relates to a year in the jewish calender-starting from the first pasuk being year 1 etc…-I am just going to mention a few pesukim & they are the pesukim relating to the hebrew year that comes out in the English year from 1939-1945 (WW II). It begins in parshas Netzovim perek 29 pasuk 22. each pasuk relating to that year. 1-1939) Sulphur & salt a conflagration of the entire land, it cannot be sown & it cannot sprout, and no grass shall rise up on it; like the upheaval of sodom & gomorrah, admah & Zeboiim, which Hashem overturned in his anger & wrath 2-1940) And all the nations will say, “for what reason did Hashem do so to this land; why this wrathfulness of great anger?” 3-1941) And they will say, “because they forsook the convenant of Hashem, the god of their forefathers, that he sealed with them when he took them out of the land of Egypt; 4-1942) And they went and served the gods of others and prostrated themselves to the-gods that they knew not and he did not apportion to them. 5-1943) So gods anger flared against that land,to bring upon it the entire curse that is written in this book; 6-1944) And Hashem removed them from upon their soil, with anger, with wrath, and with great fury, and he cast them to another land, as this very day 7-1945) The hidden -sins- are for Hashem, our god, but the revealed-sins- are for us and our children forever, to carry out all the words of this torah. Now if I skip 3 years to 1948 which pasuk comes up? (perek 30 pasuk 3) the 3rd pasuk in Parshas Hateshuva-which i’m sure a lot of us here say every day-what does that pasuk mean? Then Hashem will bring you back from captivity, & he will have mercy on you & he will once again gather you in from all the people that Hashem scattered you around. Now what happened in 1948? Israel became a state of independence & millions were gathered & brought back to Israel. I would now like to move forward to the pasuk that relates to the year that 9/11 happened. What does that pasuk say? Is it to hashem that you do this, O vile & unwise people? Is he not your father, your Master? Has he not created you firmed you? What is this pasuk telling us relating to the generation of todays society & 9/11 happening? In todays society we all depend on others (from Rebbe’s to money etc…) & do not depend on Hashem-turning to him when we need help-causing us to lack in one of the most fundamental parts of Yiddishkeit. The part of Betuchin & Emuna (faith & trust in Hashem). Last but not least I would like to go to the pasuk relating to the year of 2011. What does the pasuk say? They (klal yisroel) would provoke his (Hashem) jealousy with strangers; they would anger him with abominations. What does this pasuk tell us relating to the generation of todays society? The same message as 2001 & that message is that Today-sadly-we turn to other things/people for help lacking our dependance in turning STRAIGHT to Hashem for help-rather its through tefilla or teshuva etc…-& are R”L an abomination to Hashem. Now that everyone knows which pesukim relate to which year-in the Hebrew calender-everyone is now free to look up any pesukim & see what Hashem says for that year. How many years will it be until Mashiach comes?

Moish26
    Participant

Chas veshalom said on this whole thread. Moshaich should come speedily amen

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

Why are gematrias and calculations made on goyishe dates? This whole OP is an issur. They don’t put goyishe dates on a matzeva (Maharam Shik). Everything is a coincidence. You are violating that Nissan
    is the first month and calculation should be from creation and not from yeshu’s birth.

Menachem Shmei
    Participant

Moish26, I agree.

RebE, I agree with you about the general idea that we shouldn’t focus on goyishe dates. Additionally, gimatriyos without true Torah sources have very little validity – with respect to Sam Klein).

At the same time, there is the idea (taught especially by the Baal Shem Tov) that we must learn a lesson from every single thing that happens in the world, because if Hashem allowed us to see it, it must be for a certain reason.

Therefore, we shouldn’t be so quick to disregard anything as a meaningless coincidence.

Obviously, this does not necessarily mean that we must make Torahs and Gematriyos from everything we see, but nothing is by chance.

Everyone has their way to connect to emuna, if someone gets chizzuk from this method, zol zein.

Sam Klein
    Participant

Reb Eliezer

You made a big misunderstanding mistake. And misread the shocking message from Hashem
    These years go from breishis being year 1 of the Jewish calendar not of the goyish calendar like you wrote. Do the math and add up each sefer total and you will see the direct message from Hashem relating to these pesukim relating to the Holocaust and other dates mentioned.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

Menachem, I have a problem giving credence to this sources. It also says that tumah is opposite kedusha. The Satmar Rav ztz’l says that when Aharon Hakohen threw the gold into fire and the Eigel came out obviously it did not come from kedusha.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

It could be an issur of אלהים אחרים לא ישמע על פיך.

Moish26
    Participant

Reb e I’m just curious how old are you? Also why did you title your name “Reb”

pekak
    Participant

@Sam Klein

Anything using numbers of secular years is as meaningless as “he” who the first such year was named after.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

This year February which was known as Lincoln’s Birthday was 65 years that I left Hungary when I was 9 years old. I was born on the day when the Belzer Rebbe Shlita was born.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

I call myself Reb teaching to give respect to the elderly done in Europe and not call one with their first name as the US custom.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

Sam Klein, I will appreciate it when you rewrite the message using our months and years.

akuperma
    Participant

ujm:

1. Actually the Chinese claim to Taiwan is weak. The indigenous population are ethnically similar to the people in the Philippines (and much of southeast Asia and the Pacific,), not China. The Chinese colonists who invaded several centuries ago are different in terms of language and culture than those who rule China. Only the small number of “losers” from the Chinese civil war who came in 1949 tend to perceive Taiwan as a part of China. And note that China has not owned Taiwan for over 120 years (so if Turkey has a claim to Eretz Yisrael, then China has a claim to Taiwan).
    2. Ever since the United States made self-determination a cornerstone of foreign policy in the early days of World War II (it was a condition for American entry), much to the chagrin of the Brits who had really wanted to keep their Empire, what the people of a country want has been a deciding point in foreign affairs for the United States, and none of the three ethnic groups (indigenous, pre-1949 Chinese, or post-1949 Chinese) in Taiwan favor being ruled by the Peoples’ Republic of China.
    3. The analogy to the US Civil War is in error. Most residents of the Confederate States favored remaining in the United States, and more southerners joined the Union army than the Confederate. If the South had free elections (one man, one vote, no racial restrictions), there would have been no civil war.
    4. China has already grabbed a large junk of Philippine and Vietnamese territory (maritime areas which under international law are owned by the Philippines and Vietnam), and their puppet state in North Korea not only kidnaps South Koreans and Japanese, but keep shooting things at its neighbors and constantly threatens to invade. The danger of greenlighting a Chinese conquest of Taiwan is that it will be similar to the British and French decision to greenlight the German conquests of Austria and Czechoslovokia (both with dubious legal basis); submitting to aggressors only encourages them.

ujm
    Participant

akuperma: You offer nice theories, but the world — including the United States and the United Nations — recognizes Taiwan as part of China.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

Ferdinand and Isabella at the Spanish Inquisition commissioned Columbus to discover America. The Jews were able to escape to Shanghai through the Japanese (part of the Axis) Sugihara. Those are what I consider nissim guliim, open miracles. Whenever we are being exiled, Hashem provides a makom hapleita, a place to escape to through our enemies. Moshe Rabbenu was saved by Bas Pharaoh, who grew up in the house of Pharaoh, and Esther saved us from the house of Achashverus. הקב’ה מצילנו מידם, Hashem saves us through our enemies.

Sam Klein
    Participant

Reb Eliezer

When klal yisroel starts to live with the Jewish calendar 24-7 in everything from their paperwork to their yomim tovim schedule etc…. Then Hashem will send the wake up call messages directly in the Hebrew calendar like Hashem did with the tragic Gush Katif Gaza Disengagement which actually happened ON TISHA BAV 2005 IN THE HEBREW CALENDAR. do you just think that was coincidence or will we wake up from our lives in denial and accept Hashems wake up call for serious Teshuva and Achdus together ASAP so this Tisha Bav can be a Yom tov?

But currently we are living our lives relating to the English year so Hashem sends us tragic wake up calls relating through the dates we live by.

I’m hoping we will finally wake ourselves up from living in denial and think we can fool Hashem the king of kings ruler of the entire world that we don’t get his direct message from Hashem to wake up already to prevent future tragedies from hitting klal yisroel C”V

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

My mother a’h was saved through a German soldier. She was deported to Aushwitz. At 32 being able to work, Mengele ym’s sent her to the right but her sister (my father’s first wife and his 2 daughters) were sent to the left. Seeing that, my mother followed them by changing lanes. A German soldier twice pushed her back to the line on the right.

Menachem Shmei
    Participant

@Reb Eliezer,

“The Satmar Rav ztz’l says that when Aharon Hakohen threw the gold into fire and the Eigel came out obviously it did not come from kedusha”

The way to discern if you are learning the right lesson from something is to think, is this adding in my Avodas Hashem, or the opposite ch”v.

Yes, if someone makes a gematriya which proves that in 2026 we no longer have to keep Shabbos, this is completely wrong even if everything “matches up perfectly.”

This is how we know that the Eigel was wrong even though we saw great miracles with it – since it goes against Torah.

However, if someone uses gematriya and remazim to give himself chizzuk in Avodas Hashem, kol hakavod.

[This is similar to the idea of calculating kitzin: The Lubavitcher Rebbe explains why many great tzaddikim (including the Rambam) calculated kitzin despite the fact that the Gemara and the Rambam are so against. The Rebbe explains that the Gemara was referring to those who publicized that Moshiach is coming at this date, and if he doesn’t come, we should give up hope ch”v. The tzaddikim however used kitzin as a way to strengthen the Yidden’s emuna in Moshiach]

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

The Satmar Rav ztz’l was saved through Kaszner’s train, a zionist.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

The Dubner Maggid has a mashel on the calculation of keitzim. A man got into the wagon with his son and another man to go to the market to Leipzig. As they got into the wagon, the son asked how much more we need to travel to Leipzig? The father got very upset at him, screaming, we just started our journey why are you asking me that? After traveling an hour or two, the man asked the same question, so he answered him another hour. So the son got somewhat upset saying, why did you scream at me but answered him? The father explained that when you asked was not time yet to ask. Now. we are in the akavte demeshicha, at the ending years towards Meshiach, it is appropriate to ask as we show our hope for his coming at its fixed time which was not before at the time of the gemora when it was felt that Meshiach will come unexpectedly (before the fixed time).
    Menachem, I don’t agree what you are saying as the chizuk should come from the Torah. Our emunah must come from kedusha and not from from tuma. The means to arrive to emunah is as important as the result. If not done from kedusha, it will no last as כבלעו כך פלטו, the way one acquires one’s emunah, loses it. If acquired from kedusha, one will not lose it as the kedusha strengthens it.

ujm
    Participant

Kastner was a Nazi collaborator. Kastner was Albert Eichmann ym’s’s right-hand man in exterminating Hungarian Jewry. The Rebbe fully paid for his seat on the train. 90% of the train passengers were Kastner’s immediate and extended family as well as his zionist colleagues. If anyone gets “credit” for that train being able to take the passengers to Switzerland, the credit goes to Albert Eichmann, as without Eichmann the train would never have come or been authorized to go to Switzerland.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

Sam Klein, I don’t agree, find the wakeup call from kedusha. תשפ’ב – תהי’ השנה הזאת פדות בניו

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

Each individual gets the wakeup call from one’s background and madrega, level of kedusha.

Sam Klein
    Participant

Reb Eliezer

Anyone could come up with words relating to the year and make up what it stands for like you wrote.

But these shocking messages that were written above and many more others all come directly from Hashem on the day that it shook the world as the buildings of 9/11 we’re still on fire Hashem already sent the wake up message relating to it down to this world to klal yisroel tragically that we needed such a wake up call. Do you think now over 20 years later you can find Written in any sefer in the world? Did you ever hear a tzaddik speaking or read it in a newspaper from 20 years of memorials repeated each year? Do you think that i could have just wrote it myself when im a businessman? These messages are too shocking to be written by any human being and come directly from Hashem each on tge day they happened with lots of them before any of us here in the coffee room were even born unless anyone here is a Holocaust survivor.

May we all stop living in denial and accept Hashems wake up call for serious Teshuva and Achdus together ASAP cause we can’t fool Hashem and Hashem knows that we got his tragic wake up call R”L now we all have to do our hishtadlus of preventing any future tragedies from hitting klal yisroel by immediately waking ourselves up together to serious Teshuva and Achdus ASAP.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

ujm, Did you mean Adolf Eichman ym’s which proves my point that we get helped by our enemies?
    Kasztner was no collaborator but negotiator.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

It should be above תשפ’ב – תהי’ שנת פדות בניו

ujm
    Participant

Yes, Adolf Eichmann, not Albert. It’s been a long week.

But Kastner was a collaborator. Eichmann himself, in a 1950s interview with a German magazine (that was later republished in Life Magazine) before he was caught, bragged that without Kastner he wouldn’t have been able to kill so many Hungarian Jews. Kastner knew beforehand, unlike the rest of Hungarian Jewry, of Eichmann’s plan to send Hungarian Jews to death in Aushwitz. Kastner never told his fellow Jews and instead let Eichmann round them up without them resisting or trying to run away (as anyone knowing they’re being shipped on trains to death camps would try to do), in order so that Kastner could get one trainload of people saved, who mostly were his family and colleagues.

Read the Vrba-Wetzler Report. Even the zionists courts in Israel admitted that even after the war Kastner defended Nazis in the Nuremberg Trials.

Moish26
    Participant

Sam it doesn’t sound healthy what ur saying even if we have to do teshuva your saying it in a obsurd way that sound like a missonary preaching on a public bus..

Reb e so ur 74 nice

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

From Wikipedia:

The Supreme Court of Israel overturned most of the judgment against Kasztner in 1958. The judges overturned the first count by 3–2 and the second count by 5–0. The longest majority decision was written by Judge Shimon Agranat, who said:

During that period Kasztner was motivated by the sole motive of saving Hungary’s Jews as a whole, that is, the largest possible number under the circumstances of time and place as he estimated could be saved.
    This motive fitted the moral duty of rescue to which he was subordinated as a leader of the Relief and Rescue Committee in Budapest.
    Influenced by this motive he adopted the method of financial or economic negotiation with the Nazis.
    Kasztner’s behavior stands the test of plausibility and reasonableness.
    His behavior during his visit to Cluj (on May 3) and afterwards, both its active aspect (the plan of the “prominents”) and its passive aspect (withholding the “Auschwitz news” and lack of encouragement for acts of resistance and escape on a large scale)—is in line with his loyalty to the method which he considered, at all important times, to be the only chance of rescue.
    Therefore, one cannot find a moral fault in his behavior, one cannot discover a causal connection between it and the easing of the concentration and deportation, one cannot see it as becoming a collaboration with the Nazis.[41]

ujm
    Participant

Reb Eliezer, the key word there is “most”. NOT all. Even the zionist supreme court upheld that Kastner was guilty of defending Nazis after the war in Nuremberg. And even the other two counts that the SC overturned, they only did so to defend their fellow zionist’s honor. Even so, they couldn’t deny his guilt on the third count. The lower zionist trial court found that Kastner was guilty on all three counts.

Wikipedia is notoriously unreliable on all contentious topics.

In any event, Kastner is responsible for the deaths of 500,000 Hungarian Jews. He was Eichmann’s right hand man in killing Hungarian Jewry, in Eichmann’s own words and in the historical record. A fellow Jew shot Kastner to death in Israel out of anger for the mass murder that Kastner is guilty of.

Reb Eliezer
    Participant

ujm, can you provide your source. The way I understand that Kastner was shot because of the first court’s ruling. The second ruling was in 1958 after he was dead already.

ujm
    Participant

Reb Eliezer, he was shot between the two court rulings. The second/final court, as I said, upheld one of the counts against Kastner (after his death).

ubiquitin
    Participant

UJM

“Kastner never told his fellow Jews and instead let Eichmann round them up without them resisting or trying to run away”

Were all those who opposed resistance or running away wrong? (at least once the reality of Auschwitz et al was known?)

ujm
    Participant

ubiq: Nobody opposed resistance or running away after the reality of Auschwitz was known. If you’re referring to the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, such resistance was clearly futile and its futility was very foreseeable in advance. Getting Jews killed on the spot by resisting is worse than risking possible death in the future by not resisting. Running away from Aushwitz certainly no one opposed. And resisting as an individual, i.e. fighting an officer trying to arrest you to bring you to Aushwitz, no one opposed either.

Participant

Wasn’t there a war going on or any calamity, it’s to wake us up and daven.

anonymous Jew
    Participant

Yungermans. You repeatedly state that Hashem saves us. Can you then explain the Crusades, the Holocaust, Khmelnitsky, the hundreds of thousands of Jews killedin WW1?

ubiquitin
    Participant

UJM

Your comments are mistaken
    Many in 1944 advised staying behind, that no harm would befall them

I was not referring (solely) to the Warsaw ghetto uprising. Though your distinction between that and Hungarian Jewry resisting is a cute one, that only you can come up with.

Thank you

ujm
    Participant

ubiq: Not “after the reality of Auschwitz was known” (to quote your question to me). Kastner knew of Aushwitz (he was very closely working with Eichmann ym’s on a daily basis and he received a copy of the Vrba-Wetzler Report); Hungarian Jewry at-large was not aware of the reality of Aushwitz in 1944.

Most important, many leaders advised against leaving Eastern Europe based on well-perceived spiritual dangers and underestimation of upcoming physical dangers.

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.