2 reasons why the bais hamikdosh has not been rebuilt

Home Forums Inspiration / Mussar 2 reasons why the bais hamikdosh has not been rebuilt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jakob
    Participant

why Hashem should give us back the ??? ?????? Hashem goes to one person sitting in this corner, he has beautiful children he already bought his house he has a car, he’s so happy hes not grieving over my ??? ????? that’s 1 less person for my ??? ?????. The next person sitting at this corner has beautiful children he loves to learn & has a rich Father-in-law supporting him he’s so happy hes not grieving over my ??? ????? thats 1 less person for my ??? ?????. what is Hashem saying to his Malachim? just look at my children down there look how happy they are i gave them everything cars, planes, computers, Electricity & phones Etc… forget if they are Makir Tov (Grateful) for everything i give them that is not today’s lesson, Let me leave my ??? ????? up in heaven with me when my children cry for it i will give it back to them, but right now look how happy they are. A perfect Mashal (parable) would be if a Principal in a Cheder took away a ball from a boy, because he was hitting people with it. If he went to the Principal & said i’m sorry i just want to have fun i won’t hit anyone with it. I give you my word he will give him his ball back. Do you think the Principal needs it? He already has a whole basket sitting in his office. Hashem is waiting for Klal Yisroel to wake up & do Teshuva, the gates of teshuva are never closed, the worst kings of Klal Yisroel did teshuva at the end of their lives, Achav & Menashe look at them, after 30 years of avoda zora Menashe cried out all the way from his heart for teshuva from Hashem & Hashem accepted it WHY? Because he really meant it. Hashem is waiting for Klal Yisroel to do Teshuva. Hashem is waiting for the day to put his presence back in this world & bring us back the Bais Hamikdosh but we just don’t seem to be ready.

All of us have heard, read & seen tons of true stories of people who had their first child at 42 or had a sick child in critical condition, & then the doctor says i’m very sorry but your daughter has only 3 hours to live & then he comes back 2 hours later & says its really a miracle but your child is beginning to recover etc…. Why is it that they finally had a child & the child recovered? There could be tons of answers, but the most common answer Is a Pasuk we say 3 times a day in Davening. Hashem is close to all who call to him, to all who call out truthfully. (Tehillim 145)Because they cried out from their heart, they really meant what they were saying when they davened to H-shem to have a baby or for his daughter to recover etc…. theres a reason we call Hashem, Avinu She’bashamayim (our father in heaven) Hashem loves us from a father to a son. If we really cried out for the Bais Hamikdosh from our heart with truth & show that we are missing it, then we wouldn’t still be in Golus today.

besalel
    Participant

whats the second reason?

WIY

Jakob

You mean well but don’t think that showing up here and and raining fire and brimstone will get people to listen to you. People don’t really want to hear it and they definitely won’t listen to someone they don’t know at all. Besides this type of delivery is a turn off. Additionally repeated posts and threads will not have more of an effect. State your case and leave it alone. The more you push the less they are likely to listen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2 reasons why the bais hamikdosh has not been rebuilt’ is closed to new replies.