20 Questions�Round 2!

Home Forums Decaffeinated Coffee 20 Questions�Round 2!

Viewing 16 posts - 351 through 366 (of 366 total)
  • Author
    Sparkly

lilmod ulelamaid – i already said that no one else started for a LONG time so i started.

Lilmod Ulelamaid
    Participant

Sparkly – it was not a long time – we just had to wait until Tisha B’Av ended. You started shortly after Tisha B’Av ended! I would have started right after Tisha B’Av ended, but you specifically said that you don’t want someone going who went already!! And then you just went ahead and decided that you are in charge and started! You are acting extremely controlling!

Lilmod Ulelamaid
    Participant

First you tell me I can’t start, and then you’re like, “ok, I decided that I’m starting!” That’s really rude!!! If you decided that you wanted to start a new game already and you changed your mind about the rule YOU made up that the same person can’t start twice, you should have let me know that I could start!

Sparkly

lilmod ulelamaid – i dont consider that controlling and will not be arguing since its right before yom kippur and right after tisha baav. you may choose to continue with the game or quit and you can start next time since it sounds like you desperately want to come up with the thing for the next game.

Lilmod Ulelamaid
    Participant

Sparkly – you’re missing the point. It’s not the game that’s important. I said what I said for your sake. I feel very badly for you if you can’t see why your actions were controlling. I hope for your sake that you will be able to figure it out.

This last post was also controlling. You seem to think that you are in charge.

Lilmod Ulelamaid
    Participant

I was nice and gave in to you Sparkly when you decided that I can’t start even though it was my turn, but I see no reason to give in to you anymore, so I am starting as I was supposed to. You do not have to play.

Lilmod Ulelamaid
    Participant

Okay, everyone, it’s my turn to start since I got the last one (before the Grim Reaper which no one got). I am thinking of something. Who has a question?

🍫Syag Lchochma
    Participant

lilmod – are you okay? you don’t seem to be yourself today?

Sparkly

lilmod ulelamaid – when did i say this? your being offensive to me calling me controlling and telling me i have issues.

Lilmod Ulelamaid
    Participant

Sparkly, three days ago when it was my turn to start, you told me that I couldn’t start even though it was really my turn because you didn’t want the same person to start twice. Then last night, you again told me that I couldn’t start even though it was my turn because I had already had a turn. But then right afterwards, you decided that you are starting even though you also already had a turn!

I thought it was rude in the first place when you insisted that I shouldn’t start, but I let it pass. Then you did the same thing last night, and I again let it pass. But then for you to immediately decide that you are starting after you just told me that I couldn’t start was really rude! Did you forgot that you had just told me that I couldn’t start?

Lilmod Ulelamaid
    Participant

Sparkly, is that what happened? Did you really just forget what you had said?

Sparkly

lilmod ulelamaid – no you literally just started an argument but okay i wont play this time since you turned this game into an argument.

Lilmod Ulelamaid
    Participant

Sparkly: “lilmod ulelamaid – no”

And here I was trying to be dan l’kaf zchus that you forgot what you said, but you’re telling me straight out that you didn’t!! So you do owe me an apology then!

Sparkly

lilmod ulelamaid – you were offensive to me and i have no clue what i did wrong.

Lilmod Ulelamaid
    Participant

Sparkly – I’m sorry if I was too harsh since you seem not to realize what I was upset about. I thought it was obvious, but I guess it wasn’t so I apologize.

Sparkly

lilmod ulelamaid – its okay. maybe sadgirlygirl wants to join our game?

Viewing 16 posts - 351 through 366 (of 366 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.