3 girls in need of rachamei shomayim

Home Forums Tefilla / Davening 3 girls in need of rachamei shomayim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    newsreader
    Participant

Please daven or except kabolas for 3 girls who are need of rachamei shomaim.

Soroh bas Esther

Gittel bas Bayla Brocha

Rifka Brocha bas Esther Chaya.

Please join the facebook group called TOGETHER we can do this…what will YOU do?

May HKB”H send everyone who needs it a refuah shlaimo quickly.

bygirl93

Amen! but i have to say that maybe getting rid of ur facebook account might be a good kabala to take on- you would be surprised how much it has an effect- i know quite a few stories of ppl who said i need xyz or this and this is happening- and i’m going to get rid of my account as a zechus for …… and a little while after things changed- i’m not saying its magic or anything- they obviously davened also- but you never know- and i’m not saying facebook is bad- i am one of the first to admit that it does have some maalos if it is used properly (as does everything else)

and also- one small correction- why the “or” why not an “and”?

newsreader
    Participant

If things like a group to encourage tefilla which has attracted over 3000 members in the few days that it has been open, then I think facebook has been used the right way, but I understand your point.

Regarding tht or/and, I think it’s better for everyone to take on something they know they can keep to, then taking too much on.

BTGuy
    Participant

Hi newsreader.

I wrote down the names to daven for them.

Thank you for the refuah shelayma blessing!

Shticky Guy
    Participant

Have said tehillim and added the names to my list for shmone esray. Can I ask you to please keep us updated and to give very brief outline of problem/illness. Thanx. Refuah shlema to all cholei yisrael.

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/coffeeroom/topic/tehillim-needed-for-3-young-ladies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘3 girls in need of rachamei shomayim’ is closed to new replies.