3 Israeli teens were an eye opener

Home Forums Decaffeinated Coffee 3 Israeli teens were an eye opener

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    kfb
    Participant

Such a sad situation, and I can’t even begin to relate to this. As much as we(I) like to bash the president for doing a horrible job in general and being anti Israel, this just tops the cake. Not even a word came out from him while the entire Jewish community was on edge hoping these boys would return to their parents. Not even a word came out of him condemning the terrorists that kidnapped the boys. As liberal or conservative as you are, we must admit that this just seals the deal with Obama being absolutely no friend of Israel. My eyes were already opened but I hope this opened the eyes of the rest of our ppl.

sayswho
    Participant

Things aren’t as clear cut as you would like them to be, or perceive them to be.

Participant

Serves him right that the Supreme Court ruled just today big way against him

4 months until midterm elections.

oomis
    Participant

Obama being absolutely no friend of Israel”

Much worse, he is not even a friend of his own American citizen, who was one of the murdered boys!

👑RebYidd23
    Participant

As an American, I’m shocked at Obama’s lack of interest in the preservation of the lives of Americans.

oomis
    Participant

As a human being, I am shocked at the lack of outrage of some other human beings.

jbaldy22

I have to say I agree with the op. This definitely changed my opinion of him.

kfb
    Participant

And then he has the chutzpah to tell Israel to show restraint!!!! Is he kidding me?????

Redleg
    Participant

Hey Charlie, where are you? Jump in here and defend the President!

kfb
    Participant

This would be Charlie’s response: Pres. Obama is 6000 miles away, why should he say anything? Did any other leaders condemn the kidnappers? Israel could handle herself on her own. To which a logical person would reply: Israel, is the US’s closest ally and when a tragedy occurs in one of the countries, the other country should show supports bc that’s what friends do. The Prime Minister of Canada condemned Hamas, so did Senator Ted Cruz. Israel can defend herself, however it makes it much harder when Obama shows support for the arabs and funds them.

Francorachel3
    Participant

But contrast his immediate response to the news that a Pali was (supposedly) found murdered: strong condemnation….for two weeks when the Kedoshim were missing, he didn’t say a word.

sm29
    Participant

He doesn’t care about the Jewish kids, just the Pal kids

That’s we should protest and make Aliya

👑RebYidd23
    Participant

Aside from basic morality and support for an ally, one of the boys was American.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.