5,000+ School Busses to Albany

Home Forums Decaffeinated Coffee 5,000+ School Busses to Albany

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Little Froggie
    Participant

… (empty of course) To protest and ask he open up camps… He’s gonna really feel sorry if he doesn’t.

He never saw YiddishKite youth with time on their hand… for a full summer.

Fasten your seat belt Mr. Governor, it’s gonna be a ride… to remember.

☕️coffee addict
    Participant

Why are they empty?

huju
    Participant

Would someone in charge of teaching English in yeshivas please add to the curriculum the differences between buses and busses. The former are motor vehicles holding many people; the latter are expressions of love.

🍫Syag Lchochma
    Participant

Huju – aside from you being wrong according to miriam Webster, your claim that a misspelling must be a yeshiva issue just gives us yet one more glimose into your anti semetic views.

Little Froggie
    Participant

CA, For the time being (until someone on the top of the totem pole gets the message) we cannot allow for children C”V to go on the busses (or buses, actually even both). But we CAN drive them without children to Albany and slowly march around town, all 5,000 of them, slowly circling around the streets. One day, two days… maybe someone over there would realize that it’s not such a good idea to keep camps closed.

BTW 5,000 buses isn’t so much, every Mosad could send in maybe 5 or 10. As a side benefit, maybe clear up some parking space…

Another thought popped into my (extra bored) head. Why not send a petition to President Trump to ban overnight camps. That will certainly do the trick.

Gadolhadorah
    Participant

Syag: Sarcasm, trolling, and bad jokes are all prima facie evidence of systemic anti-semitism by CR posters. Clearly, yeshivos shouldn;t be concerned with “misspellings” (is that how it is spellled??

P.S. I thought Webster’s partner in that dictionary deal was named Chanalah, not “miriam”.

🍫Syag Lchochma
    Participant

GH- do i need to comment on your use of a semi colon in the word shouldn’t or would it be okay if we act our age and not obsess over the fact that people don’t treat posts as literary samplings

huju
    Participant

To Syag: a. What is a glimose?

b. My online Merriam-Webster says the plural of bus is buses, but also lists an archaic plural – busses, as a less favored choice.

c. My reference to yeshivas was based on my assumption that most people reading this website were yeshiva-educated. If I were an anti-Semite, I would go to some right-wing websites, many of which support Trump.

d. “Misspellings” refers to words spelled incorrectly. Miss Pellings is the nurse in my doctor’s office.

edited

🍫Syag Lchochma
    Participant

Huju-
    a. My stupid phone’s version of glimpse. Not sure why my finger fits all keys except the p (and r)
    b. Mine too
    c. On an anti-semetic website it would be impossible to berate/insult/speak condescendongly about yeshivish people without being lumped in yourself. But if you’re point is that it was just a general benign comment then i apologize.
    d. Fascinating

Abba_S
    Participant

Just get Trump To Say Overnight Summer Camps are essential.

flowers
    Participant

LIttle Froggie: I think your idea is a good one. They should place signs on the buses stating how important summer camp is. They should also have loud speakers stating why summer camps is essential for the emotional health of our teenagers, and the lack of summer camps can have a devastating emotional toll on them C”V.

huju
    Participant

To Syag Chochma: Thank you for your apology.

Little Froggie
    Participant

Beep beep (is that spelled correctly?). Anyone in back of me?

#JewishSchoolBusesOccupyAlbany

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.