5772 Year 'Mesugal' for Moshiach to come?

Home Forums Yom Tov Rosh Hashanah 5772 Year 'Mesugal' for Moshiach to come?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Torah4Me
    Participant

I heard that this coming year is a year ‘Mesugal’ for Moshiach to come. Does anyone know why? Of

sam4321
    Participant

Every year is. One year over another doesn’t sound right,we believe that Mashiach can come any second and hope that he does.(it seems more apparent in the recent century because of sprouting of vegetation in Israel)

Sam2
    Participant

It always bothers me when people say this every year. We are not supposed to predict the Keitz because if we are wrong then people will give up.

yungerman1
    Participant

Ridiculous. Even twenty years ago they (whoever “they” is) where saying why this year is THE year.

Tuf Shin Nun= Tehei Shnas Niflaos.

Tuf Shin Nun Beis= Tehei Shnas Niflaos Boirei

Tuf Shin Nun Gimel=Tehei Shnas Niflaos Gedolos

Tuf Shin Nun Hei= Tehei Shnas Niflaos Hashem

squeak
    Participant
    am yisrael chai
    Participant

squeak

“I guess if you keep predicting it long enough and often enough, the last prediction will be right.”

🙂 🙂 🙂

☕️coffee addict
    Participant

squeak,

wow it has been a year already?

tryinghard

For sure. Not this year; Now. We are the “THEY” and we say it every day. Achaka lo bchol yoim sheyovoi.

yungerman1
    Participant

tryinghard- We are NOT “they”. “They” say this year is mesugal for Moshiach to come. We say no day is more mesugal than the next. Achaka lo bchol yoim sheyovoi.

BaalHabooze
    Participant

Although we can not predict when the keitz will be, but I think that there ARE times which are AUSPICIOUS times, times MORE mesugal than others, as we DO see Heilige Tzaddikim of yore who did POINT OUT different zemanim which we can try to somehow “take advantage of” and try to usher in Moshiach. The Arizal pointed out certain times, and even R’ Herman (in All for the Boss) pointed out the year 1990 to be a mesugaldig time, just to name a couple.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.