7,000 pro-Palestinian protesters take over Brooklyn Bridge, call for elimination

Home Forums Decaffeinated Coffee 7,000 pro-Palestinian protesters take over Brooklyn Bridge, call for elimination

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lakewhut
    Participant

This is what decades of voting Democrat got you. Thank you Askonim once again.

Marxist
    Participant

What does voting Democrat have to do with the protests?

look for a Yid who sold them the bridge location

yechiell
    Participant

as soon as the republicans pick a candidate that’s NOT a con-artist, demagogue, liar, lecher and sore loser, i will vote republican.
    if you pick a con-artist, demagogue, liar, lecher and sore loser, i even will vote for fido the dog residing in my neighborhood

n0mesorah
    Participant

Every time I think of going out to campaign for a Republican, I recall these threads and realize that I could do something better. For example, I could do laundry instead.

lakewhut
    Participant

Marxist because Democrats allowed them to happen. It’s not a sudden thing. It’s a series of bad policies which are Democrat policies that led to this.

LerntminTayrah
    Participant

The people leading the demonstration were Neturei Karta. I’m sure they protested anything overly Anti-Semitic since they say they are just against Zionists not Jews.
    (Satmar Rebbe zt”l said about Neturei Karta “Velamalshinim al tehi sikva”. Amein!)

The heter for wearing signs out of an eiruv is an interesting one.

Moshe
    Participant

Satmar Neturei K. Were marching holding signs on Shabbos, front and center with the other Jew haters.
    They are Fakestinians dressed as European Jews. They lack the 3 Simonim of a Yid and thus their Yichus is questionable.

SQUARE_ROOT
    Participant

It was THE DEMOCRATS who decided to admit millions of immigrants from Muslim lands.

It was THE DEMOCRATS who gave Victim Status to Muslims, especially Palestinians.

It was THE DEMOCRATS who decreed that Israelis are oppressing Palestinians.

Things
    Participant

Organized by racist “little palestine” in Bay Ridge…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.