June 9, 2014 4:00 pm at 4:00 pm #612972
My doctor said I need a lot of it, but I can’t spend my whole day drinking.June 9, 2014 4:44 pm at 4:44 pm #1019370dial427436Member
It is said to have at least 8 cups a day :-).June 9, 2014 4:46 pm at 4:46 pm #1019371DaMosheParticipant
Be careful! It’s the number one cause of drowning!June 9, 2014 5:10 pm at 5:10 pm #1019372ben_DavidParticipant
Try Carbon monoxide instead.June 9, 2014 5:21 pm at 5:21 pm #1019373
Why would I want carbon monoxide?June 9, 2014 6:47 pm at 6:47 pm #1019374zahavasdadParticipant
Why would I want carbon monoxide?
It was a joke, Carbon Monoxide is deadlyJune 9, 2014 7:03 pm at 7:03 pm #1019375dial427436Member
So is dihydrogen monoxide…if you have too much.June 9, 2014 7:18 pm at 7:18 pm #1019376
So am I.June 9, 2014 7:29 pm at 7:29 pm #1019377bp27Participant
If you inhale Dihydrogen Monoxide it can be fatal.June 9, 2014 8:43 pm at 8:43 pm #1019378
It also causes hurricanes.June 9, 2014 8:57 pm at 8:57 pm #1019379mobicoParticipant
It is the number one ingredient in nearly all pesticides.June 9, 2014 10:56 pm at 10:56 pm #1019380
And cheap shampoo.June 10, 2014 1:40 am at 1:40 am #1019381
and is a major part of most cancer cellsJune 10, 2014 2:06 am at 2:06 am #1019382charliehallParticipant
Every day, ten people in American get dihydrogen monoxide in their lungs and die! It is dangerous and we need to ban it!!!June 10, 2014 2:20 am at 2:20 am #1019383
for those who don’t know dihydrogen monoxide is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
it contributes to the “greenhouse effect”.
may cause severe burns.
it contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
it accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
the government has been seriously negligent about allowing this in schools. in fact your kid probably ingested a few doses worth of this nefarious chemical today in school. we all need to contact our congressmen and get this banned!June 10, 2014 2:26 am at 2:26 am #1019384sm29Participant
So it was banned because it can be harmful. Then it was found that fruits and vegetables have liquid and so they were also banned. then people got thirsty, very thirsty. So it was brought back and they just try to use it safelyJune 10, 2014 3:05 am at 3:05 am #1019386
It was never actually banned. I don’t think it should be banned, but it should be covered when not in use.June 10, 2014 3:21 pm at 3:21 pm #1019387HaLeiViParticipant
Drinking too much is hard on the kidneys. It seems like the eight cups, which sounds like too much is in fact too much. But it depends on your climate and activity.
I don’t think it qualifies as an acid. It is completely neutral. It was a major by-product off the Hindenberg explosion.June 10, 2014 6:32 pm at 6:32 pm #1019388
However,, it is known as hydroxyl acid.June 10, 2014 6:53 pm at 6:53 pm #1019389
I poured a bottle of Hydroxylic Acid down the drain. Will this hurt the environment? Now, of course, my house is kind of like a laboratory, so I have hydroxyl acid on tap. I send it down the drain, but then, I have specialized drains designed to handle that kind of chemical. Even though they are designed to handle it, I still have to call the plumber every once in a while to fix it. my question however is for others who may not have the equipment I have.June 10, 2014 7:58 pm at 7:58 pm #1019390
This chemical occurs in nature in extremely high concentrations.June 11, 2014 12:21 am at 12:21 am #1019391Main ManagerMember
I once saw a swimming pool full of the stuff.June 11, 2014 1:23 am at 1:23 am #1019392
They also put chlorine in. Chlorine causes less deaths.June 11, 2014 10:09 pm at 10:09 pm #1019393Main ManagerMember
I once took dihydrogen monoxide and froze it and put it in my drink. It cooled it down considerably.June 11, 2014 10:42 pm at 10:42 pm #1019395
Why didn’t you just make sure your drink was free of this noxious chemical and put it in the freezer for fifteen minutes?June 12, 2014 7:56 pm at 7:56 pm #1019396
Cow’s milk contains high levels of dihydrogen monoxide. Especially if it’s that kind of cow.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.