- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
November 18, 2018 11:28 pm at 11:28 pm #1625281
1. They should stop lying. Somehow they always manage to get away with it.
2. They should take responsibility for the things they do wrong. Somehow it’s never their fault.
3. Literally spreading the fake news about Charadim getting Physical because of Shabbos, and Filing False Police Reports in Israel is Disgusting SHAME ON YOU! People are not stupid and even more so the so-called “charedim” (Jew’s who keep Shabbos), not taking the blame is one thing but to wrongly change the story and blame the charedim as a scapegoat is unacceptable. SHAME ON YOU!
(Fyi; a reporter from an Israeli newspaper called “Yisrael Hayom”, was on the flight and said, that the only Physical encounter he saw on the flight was actually of a steward who tried to physically hit his camera out of his hand. “Once he found out that I was a reporter, he begged for mercy, so, for now, I won’t publicize the video, said the reporter)
4. Do not Take credit for the amazing work Chabbad has done. Just because they are nice enough to help any Jew at any given time, it totally does not excuse you for lying to the Us that we will make it to Israel on time, aside for the other dozen lies you knowledgeably said.
5. Compensation by EL Al is non-existing. Most people who fly with El Al and for whatever the story may be Deserve a compensation from the airline, Leave it up to the Israelis to flip story on you and somehow you owe them. Amazing!
6. Hey, remember?
An El Al flight from New York to Tel Aviv finally landed at Ben Gurion Airport Monday morning, nearly 27 hours after its scheduled departure from JFK Airport, following an emergency landing and 15-hour stay on a tarmac in Goose Bay, Canada?
7. We clearly already know from that story that Besides for security you have nothing to offer, and try to blame bad weather for why you’re stewards were late, it does not buy you a pass to lie.
Since El Al is so perfect, they have exactly enough planes for their daily flights.
Wait, so if something happens? …..
It means you can be stock in Canada for 15 hours. WAIT WAIT and of course it’s not El Al’s fault it’s the Planes and the Charedim.
G-D forbid El Al will take a loss by renting a temporary plane or booking people on other flights, that will fall under the category of “compensation” and as far as El Al goes it does not exist.
8. Aside for American Airlines that fly for El Al on Shabbos they have no “Mutual Aid” for cases like this. All for your same greedy reasons. Since they desperately needed the plane in Israel on Sunday if they were to have mutual aid they could have dropped off the passengers who preferred not to fly and book them elsewhere.
9. No, Don’t be fooled El Al couldn’t care less about you. Remember?
10. January 2007
At a special meeting held on Monday at Yeshivas Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin in Brooklyn, members of the Moetzes Gedolei HaTorah of Agudath Israel of America signed on to a declaration by Gedolei Yisroel in Eretz Yisroel regarding a p’sak prohibiting flying on El Al.
Participating in the Brooklyn meeting were R’ Yackov Perlow Shlita (the Novominsker Rebbe and Rosh Agudas Yisroel), R’ Aharon Schechter Shlita (Rosh Yeshivas Chaim Berlin), R’ Avrohom Chaim Levin Shlita (Rosh Yeshivas Telshe Chicago), R’ Shmuel Kamenetsky Shlita (Rosh Yeshivas Philadelphia) R’ Aharon Feldman Shlita (Rosh Yeshivas Ner Yisroel) and R’ Simcha Bunim Ehrenfeld Shlita (the Mattesdorfer Rebbe).
To conclude: Unfortunately the only language El Al’s seems to speak is the Hard way. I really hope that one day these people will learn their lesson “A’aD Mossay”.
Enough is enough!
I couldn’t believe when I read on dansdeals how El Al is getting away without compensating the passengers on the Goos Bay Drama, so this time I won’t be shocked if they get away with it, But I definitely Hope they don’t.
Reader Question: Does El Al Owe Compensation For The Flight 8 Diversion? [El Al Responds: No, We Do Not]
Update: El Al has told customers that they will not be paying out the mandatory Israeli delayed flight compensation for Flight 8 as the flight left on time and was diverted due to uncontrollable circumstances.
Of course, that’s highly debatable as seen below and in the comments. However Israel doesn’t have the equivalent of a DoT that enforces actions against airlines, so seemingly the only other option would be through the legal system.
El Al says that they will pay for out of pocket expenses. I’d assume that includes roaming charges, missed hotel reservations, etc.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.