January 21, 2022 2:18 pm at 2:18 pm #2053276
Ask me anything YWN and I will do my best to respond in a (reasonable) manner.January 21, 2022 2:49 pm at 2:49 pm #2053336ujmParticipant
1. What is the highest level of education that you’ve completed?
2. What is your primary function in life currently that occupies more of your time than anything else?
3. What is your most important goal in life that you’re seeking to accomplish?
4. Which person outside your family that is or was alive in your lifetime do you look up to the most and wish to emulate?
5. What is your IQ?January 21, 2022 3:10 pm at 3:10 pm #2053345
1. I have a advanced degree (I dont want to be too specific)
2. Research, Learning Eruvin and work.
3. I want to be an eved hashem
4. Rav shraga feivel has a crazy life story and is really not discussed as often as other gedolim. Professionally there are some nobel prize winners i think are cool as well as terrance tao.
5. ~60 IQJanuary 21, 2022 4:06 pm at 4:06 pm #2053355ujmParticipant
EJM: I’m really sorry but I must decline you membership in Mensa. Even though this wasn’t even a close call, we do wish you the very best in life.January 22, 2022 7:05 pm at 7:05 pm #2053364bored_teen 💕Participant
Where are you from? Where do you live now? What’s your mothers maiden name?, what are your credit card and social security numbers? Do you take any medications, if so what are they? Do you have any secret diagnoses that we should know about?January 22, 2022 9:12 pm at 9:12 pm #2053512
@bored_teen these are some great questions.
Before i answer can you confirm that you are a bored teen and not a 50 year old man on a criminal registry in the tristate area??January 22, 2022 9:12 pm at 9:12 pm #2053513AviraDeArahParticipant
Rav shraga feivel didn’t have a “crazy” life story. He was an oved Hashem in every sense of the word. People who moved his kevurah testified that he had not decomposed after several decades.January 22, 2022 9:12 pm at 9:12 pm #2053520
@bored_teen i have made a reply to your post. But it is one i doubt the mods will approveJanuary 22, 2022 11:50 pm at 11:50 pm #2053536
@AviraDeArah I dont think there was another gadol biyesroel who went into business multiple times to try to start a yeshiva against the wills of the community.
Rav shraga feivel was like rav aaron kotler without a shteller like irving bunim.January 23, 2022 12:16 am at 12:16 am #2053575bored_teen 💕Participant
@EJMRbro- I can neither confirm nor deny.January 23, 2022 1:04 am at 1:04 am #2053601AviraDeArahParticipant
He was committed, and was eventually recruited by reb Binyomin willhelm to lead mesivta torah vodaas – i wouldn’t call it a “crazy” life. I agree his situation was very unique.January 23, 2022 1:23 am at 1:23 am #2053614
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.