What is the first thing you would do?
1. Buy something full price
2. Eat Ben And Jerrys
3. get a dumb phone without restrictions
4. Learn the Zohar (if under 40 [controversial])
5. Daven mincha after Shkia.
6. give more then 20% Maaser.
7. Eat Lubavitcher schita
8. Go to college
9. Buy a cereal box with Cretzmach decerations on it.
10. Drink water outside of the sukka
Any more ideas?
This is a despicable question and thread. Is the next thread going to be if you kidnapped your neighbor’s baby, what would you do with him?
I think farby is coming beikvei the video from the BT Yeshiva in eretz yisroel which was making fun of people who go off, called “the aveirah song”. I think he also might be thinking about how try as a person might, they’re always a yid and will never really be cut off.
I don’t think it’s in good taste though, ואין רוח חכמים נוחה בה
I might tie my left shoe first.
I would put on my left shoe first and tie the right first.
I would cut my nails on a Thursday. And eat cholov stam chocolate.
I think farby meant to make a point, not encourage ideas.