July 21, 2015 11:54 am at 11:54 am #616062
This thread is dedicated to ubiquitin.
1. Should the United States of America sign a nuclear agreement with the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, otherwise known as North Korea?
2. Should the United States put boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria to fight the Islamic State?
3. Should the United States arm Ukraine to fight the Russian rebels?
Members are encouraged to add their own national security and foreign policy questions as well as respond to issues already posed.July 21, 2015 12:45 pm at 12:45 pm #1093435TheGoqParticipant
1. no 2. yes 3. not sureJuly 21, 2015 12:48 pm at 12:48 pm #1093436ubiquitinParticipant
Wait do we have permission to discuss these things? Before formulating an opinion Dont we need clearance, or at least can I get clearance from you?
I was under the impression that we arent allowed to have opinions on these things
First thread dedicated to me! whoohoo thanksJuly 27, 2015 2:24 pm at 2:24 pm #1093437
akuperman: This thread’s for you. (Re-dedication.)July 27, 2015 2:57 pm at 2:57 pm #1093438sushibagelMember
1) what would it achieve?
2) what would it achieve?
3)Russia is an ally of North Korea so unless you want to risk nuclear war don’t.
you hear that Donald?July 27, 2015 3:49 pm at 3:49 pm #1093439ubiquitinParticipant
You need clearance to have an opinion on these things. Please supress your opinions until either Joseph or the “the military leadership” allows you to have an opinon.
I was proud of the dedication can it please be a co-dedicationJuly 27, 2015 3:56 pm at 3:56 pm #1093440
Of course. The original dedication still stands in your name. Though you should answer the OP’s three questions, as it is dedicated to you. (Consider that to be your clearance. Though I hadn’t indicated it being required.)July 27, 2015 3:59 pm at 3:59 pm #1093441sushibagelMember
How do I get clearance?July 27, 2015 4:04 pm at 4:04 pm #1093442akupermaParticipant
1. What happens in Korea doesn’t affect us. It is probably in everyone’s interest to get North Korea put out of business as that will promote regional stabillity (a unified Korea as a balance to China, and no danger of war in that region). The US should follow the South Korea’s lead, as they have the most to lose or gain on the matter.
2.Islamic State is a serious threat to Israel in the short run, and the US in the long run. However opposing them means allying with the other enemies of Islamic State, including and especially Iran. If the goal is long term American and Israeli survival, and alliance of Israel, the Iranians, the Turks and the Sunni Arabs is in our interest – but the US doesn’t understand the region and the Israelis prefer to go it alone against all comers (unwise, but it does reflect their zionist background).
3. From a Jewish perspective, we have no “horse” in the race. Ukraine is just as friendly/hostile to us as the Russians. The US however needs to opposed Russian expansionism and to protect pro-western countries in Eastern Europe (which are still effectively Judenrein, though the locals seem to have realized they miss us).July 27, 2015 4:29 pm at 4:29 pm #1093443uncle tjMember
The NSA will read it if there is clearance or not HI NSA!July 27, 2015 4:33 pm at 4:33 pm #1093444
sushibagel: You’re going to need a national security background check conducted by the Department of Homeland Security via the FBI.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.