Profile of less famous anti-Jewish racist, fascist (Shikriri)
Home › Forums › Decaffeinated Coffee › Profile of less famous anti-Jewish racist, fascist (Shikriri)
Tagged: Arab apartheid, arab boycott, blm, nazis, Racism, Shukairy, Shukeiri, ww2
- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by Historian.
September 12, 2020 9:27 pm at 9:27 pm #1900453
Ahmad al-Shuqairy, ash-Shuqayri, Shukeiri, Shukeiry , Shukairi, Shukairy:
* At WW2, he and his friends used to pray for Hitler’s victories and for the defeat of Britain. (His own admission).
* Escaped in the 1940’s with his associate Al-husseini, mufti of Jerusalem, Hitler’s ally.
* He “had suggested that Palestinian and Libya’s ulama’ invite Mussolini to adopt a policy of non-cooperation with zionists and to treat them as the nazis were doing.” (Arab source)
* Was a Nazis apologist.
* In the 1930s was active in ex-Mufti’s extremist gang, first joining the Russians, sabotage the allies’ efforts against the Nazis. Then after Stalin began fighting the Nazis, the gang left the Russians, switching over to Hitler’s side, to support Hitler’s anti Jewish war.
* In 1946, after having joined the Arab Higher Committee, he restituted Nazi Goebbele’s ideas.
* 1946: Before the partition and almost 2 years before the modern State of Israel was established, he spoke about “race.” About a decade later he said Jews are not a race nor a nation.
* End of 1940s, “compared Israel’s economic planning for Jerusalem with Hitler’s planning for a Nazi ruled Europe”.
* In 1952 compared plight of living Arab refugees to millions perished in WW2.
* October, 1960 compared Israel to nazis, adopting holocaust denier’ Issa Nakhleh’s epithets (who initiated vilifying falsely racialized lingo in June 17, 1949).
* Invented the “apartheid” slur in Oct. 1961 at his UN diatribe (UN’s 16th session). He also -at the same speech- objected to Eichmann being tried in Israel. It was on October 17, 1961.
Almost 6 years before the six-day war which some call it an “occupation”. Some 41 years before the security barrier anti terror defense erected in Israel. He used the then momentum in U.N. against South Africa. So he just compared it to S.A. So he just compared it to S.A. That meme he uttered after already branding Israel with Nazi label, then he “dropped” “levels down.” At the same speech of “apartheid” comparison, he objected to Eichmann being tried in Israel. Then again later on he jumped up levels and said: “nastier than Fascism, uglier than Nazism.” (Which its roots are in Holocaust-denier Issa Nakhleh’s wording in June-17-1949, who by Nov-14-1972 said Hitler did “not” kill Jews).
That and much like this, is of his legacy of wild labels-slapping, since enshrined in PLO charter.
* In Dec. 6, 1961, he denied there was any anti Semitism in the world claiming zionists “created” it. At the time he also questioned a Catholic member’s loyalty stating he’s Jewish. He also argued he’s not Anti Semite because he’s Semitic himself…
* In Nov. 30, 1962 praised, saluted infamous nazi gang Tacuara (while he cited that the New York Times recently wrote about this nationalist movement, it clearly stated in that Sep-16-1962 headline that it was nazi), some 5 months after (on 21 June 1962) they brutally attacked, carved swastikas on a 19 year old student as a “revenge” for eliminating Eichmann. He was fired by Saudi Arabia from UN post shortly after, over this. Apparently this was too much even for them to handle.
* Dec.1962: Just before being fired from UN over saluting Nazi gang, he led an attack to pin Nazism label on Zionism.
* In 1967: vowed to lead the vanguard of his troops into the Israeli sector of Jerusalem and set up a “purely Arab government” there for all of Palestine.
* Called to annihilate Jews in Israel, 1967: ‘a war of extermination in which not a man, woman, or child should be spared,’ observing: “none of them will survive.” (After Arabs’ defeated war, he complained why he is singled out since this was Arab outlook as a whole).
Mufti’s right hand at WW2:
‘Congressional Record: Proceedings and Debates…’ Congress, Vol. 107, Part 24 – U.S Congress, 1961
Fled with the Mufti in WW2
‘Palestine,’ 1943, Volumes 1-5. p.5
Leaving the Russians for Hitler’s side for his anti Jewish war
Congressional Record: Proceedings and Debates of the … U.S. Congress, Volume 107, Part 24, 1961, p.5735 (p.35);
‘Ahora,’ 1965, p.9
In 1946, speaking about “racial” matter
‘La Grande Observer from La Grande, Oregon, Aug.8.1946, p.5
In 1956, stating Jews are not a race not nation:
‘Issues’, 1956, p.46
Restitutibg Goebbel’s propaganda in 1946:
The Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. July 12, 1946. p. 7 “British Actions in Palestine.” By Bernard Lerner.
On first historic (apartheid slur) comparison, by Shukairy with objection to Eichmann’s trial in Is.:
Y. Oron: ‘Middle East Record,’ volume 2, 1961, p.188
On Graciela Sirota:
Richard S. Levy: ‘Antisemitism: A Historical Encyclopedia of Prejudice and Persecution,’ Volume 1. p.697
Beatrice D Gurwitz: ‘Argentine Jews in the age of Revolt…’, 2016, p.53
Shukairy aide to Hitler’s ally Mufti:
Congressional Record: proceeding and debates… Vol.107, part 24, US Congress;
The ‘Forward’, December 14, 2012. “Looking Back.”
Shukayri admitting praying with his friends for Hitler’s victory:
E. Kedurie: ‘Arabic Political Mmoires’, 1964, p.189
‘Encounter,’ vol. 39, p.76. S. Spencer, Irving Kristol, 1972
Shukairy’s salute to Tacuara:
“Recall of Arab Delegate from U.N. is Sought; ‘saluted’ Tacuara”, JTA, Dec.3.1962.
“Chile Rebukes Arab Delegate at UN for ‘saluting’ Tacuara Group.” JTA, De.4.1962
Shukairy’s praise and Tacuara’s Hitlerism
‘Congressional Record: Proceedings and…’ US Congress, 1965, PA15915-6
New York Times article re Nazi gang, Shukairy referred to:
“Argentine Youths in Nazi Group Salute and Cry: ‘Hail Tacuara!’; Anti-Semitic Organization, Said to Be Growing, Asserts It Fights ‘Zionism, Capitalism and Communism’ Tells About Drills He Doubts Charges”. Sept. 16, 1962
Denying anti Semitism exists but Zionists “created” it, questioned Catholic diplomat’s loyalty claiming/reasoning he is Jewish
‘Facts,’ ADL, 1963, p.434
His diatribe language enshrined in PLO charter
Jeffrey Herf: ‘Anti-Semitism and Anti-Zionism in Historical Perspective: Convergence and Divergence’, 2013 (pt.296)
Fired from UN post by S. Arabia over support for Nazi Tacuara:
‘Israel’s Relations with Non-arab Lands in Middle East Irk Arabs,’ JTA,
September 12, 1963;
‘Israel Presses for Peace Talks Now’, The Jewish Floridian, p.8a, Dec.21.1962;
Hutchinson News Newspaper Archives. December 12, 1962 p.1: “Ambassador Under Fire”. ‘Arab diplomats, so annoyed at Saudi Aradian Ambassabor Shukairy for his rash speech advocating anti-Israel action that they consider urging Saudi Prince Faisal to recall him, That comes from diplomats who claim to be in close touch with the Saudi Arabian government.’
‘The Story of Israel,’ 1967, p.222; ‘Middle East,Info Series’ volumes 7, Iss. 4, 1974, p.102; Y. Harkabi: ‘Arab Attitudes to Israel, Arab-Israeli conflict, 1974, p.473; ‘The New Middle East,’ volumes 16-39, 1970, p.4
Vowing for a ‘purely Arab govt.’:
‘Fort Lauderdale News,’ June 13, 1967 p.9
His plan to invite Mussolini:
‘Majallat Al-Maghrib’, 1986, Vols. 11-12, p.32September 12, 2020 11:50 pm at 11:50 pm #1900867YonNewsParticipant
Great research. Tanks. Title needs to be “Shukairy”September 12, 2020 11:51 pm at 11:51 pm #1900864charliehallParticipant
Yup. These folks are as bad as we claim.
The “Apartheid” slur is particularly horrible because many of the people who put together the Apartheid system such as Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd had themselves openly supported the Nazis during WW2. It is a chilul HaShem that the State of Israel at times helped the Apartheid regime, often over the objections of the South African Jewish community. For many years the only member of the South African parliament who opposed Apartheid was Helen Suzman, elected repeatedly from the Jewish area of Johannesburg.
(Even more sad is that under the venal corrupt leadership of the African National Congress, South Africa is heading rapidly towards failed state status. 🙁 )September 13, 2020 8:50 am at 8:50 am #1900891
Dear Charliehal. You mean economics, no ideological support… forced because of isolation stemming from the goliath sea of Arab Islamic neighbors boycotting the “other” in their midst. The non-Arab, non-Muslim entity. Now that is the GOLIATH APARTHEID.
Any wonder neo nazis and Iran/Hezbollsh/Hamas/Erduan can’t stand that the Arab Apartheid wall has been a bit weakened by the current UAE/Bahrain deals.September 14, 2020 10:48 pm at 10:48 pm #1901640
Here’s more on his extremism, back in 1946:
SHUKAIRY IN 1946:
1. ONLY RUSSIA SHOULD DEAL WITH PALESTINE CASE.
2. WESTETN DEMOCRACY FAILED.
3. <b>WILL NOT SIT WITH THE JEWS FOR DISCUSSION</b>.
4. PARTITION, OUT OF THE QUESTION. THREATENS ACTIONS IF INSISTED
From: Menahem Mansoor, “Political and Diplomatic History of the Arab World, 1900-1967: 1942-52”. ,(NCR Microcard Editions, 1972) p.1
August, 1946 August 8
Ahmad Shukairy, Director of the Arab Office in Jerusalem, declared that ” the Arab World is looking eagerly for the stand Moscow will take” on the Palestine problem, and he saw no reason why “America should be a party to the Palestine case and not Russia.”
From: La Grande Observer, La Grande, Oregon. Thursday, August 8, 1946. Page 5
Arabs Seek Russian Aid in Preventing Holy Land Split Delegation May Be Sent to Moscow in Effort to Enlist Help Against British
JERUSALEM, Aug. 8 (UP) Ahmad Shukairy. head of the Arab office, discussed today that unofficial contacts have been made with Moscow with view to obtaining Soviet support for Palestine Arabs in opposing Britain’s proposed partition of the Holy Land.
Shukairy said that it was possible that an Arab delegation would be sent Moscow even before the Palestine issue is raised before the United Nations general assembly now scheduled to meet Sept. 23 in New York City. “We are already somewhat late in doing this,” he said, but added that unofficial, contacts with the Soviet had- been made and that official contacts, will follow.
British Plan Hit
Shukairy emphasized that Arabs oppose in strongest fashion the British-plan to split Palestine into separate Arab and Jewish provinces under British control. He predicted that the Arab states will not participate in the discussions Britain- has scheduled so long as partition is on the agenda.
He also reemphasized that <b>Arabs would hot participate in any round-table discussion with the Jews</b>. Arab States which already have accepted invitations to the London conference, he said, did so before they knew that Britain had the partition plan in mind…
He said that <b>western democracy and democratic principles had failed in Palestine</b>.
Russia Face Test
“Palestine now provides an acid test for the Soviet regime,” he said, “whether it will project its philosophy toward assisting the Arabs.” If Britain insists on proceeding with its partition plan, he said thaf Palestine “which is on the verge of struggle will fight.”</blockqote>November 4, 2020 5:53 pm at 5:53 pm #1916887
From July 12, 1946 article:
Out in Jerusalem, in an office situated ironically on Bethlehem Road, where, according to Jewish legend Mother Rachel weeps at midnight over the plight of her children, the people of Israel, I met Achmed Shukeiri, chief of the Arab Office, who reiterated in his conversation the words of Goebbels justified the murder of six million Jews of Europe “because Hitler could not have been all wrong,” and warned that his side was ready to “play along with Moscow.” They always play along, the Husseini-Shukeiri mob. Outside the Young Men’s Chr. Association building in Jerusalem, where the hearings of the Anglo-American Inquiry Committee were being held at the time, I met Jamal el Husseini; he issued the same warning as Shukeiri (he being Shukeiri’s chief) of playing along with Moscow, and reiterated his justification of the mass murder of six million Jews “for Hitler couldn’t be all wrong… you have got to see both sides of a question, my man, both sides of a question…” Jamal Husseini saw both sides so well that he joined in igniting, at a time most critical for the Allies, the Iraq coup d’etat to gauleiter the Middle East for Hitler…
“Behind Britain’s Zion Conspiracy”
By Bernard Lerner.
The Detroit Jewish News July 12, 1946 Page 2
“British Actions in Palestine.” By Bernard Lerner, July 12, 1946, The Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Page 7
1961 testimony in US Congress:
Shukairy got his start in “politics” in the early 1930s when he belonged to a group of fanatical extremists led by the ex-Mufti. This gang cooperated with the Communists and prior to the HitlerStalin Pact sought in every possible way to sabotage the Allied war effort against the Nazis in the Middle East. However, when Soviet Russia joined the Allies, Shukairy’s group split with the Communists and went all out for Hitler.</blockquote
Congressional Record: Proceedings and Debates of the … Congress – United States. Congress – 1961, p.5735 (p.35).
From a report in “Ahora!” magazine, volume 186, 1967:
Shukairy worked with the Russian communists in the past, long before Nasser out of some consequence. But Shukairy is now openly linked with the Chinese communists, although the Chinese and Russian goals of revolutionary uprising seem now to coincide in the Middle East, it differs only as who will emerge on top. Shukairy cooperated with the communist party of Palestine, directed by Moscow before the Second World War. However, after Hitler attacked Russia and the communists around the world changed positions, the fierce and unpredictable Shukairy has aligned himself with Hitler for his programs against the Jews.
Original text in Spanish:
Shukairy cooperó con el Partido Comunista de Palestina, dirigido por Moscú antes de la Segunda Guerra Mundial. Sin embargo, después que Hitler atacó a Rusia ya los comunistas en todo el mundo cambió posiciones, el feroz e impredecible Shukairy se alineó con Hitler por sus programas contra los judios.November 5, 2020 9:42 am at 9:42 am #1917031
Shukairy has had a remarkable history . As has been revealed in the pages of Prevent World War III, he worked with the Nazis in the Middle East and was a henchman of the notorious Mufti of Jerusalem who advised Hitler…
Congressional Record: Proceedings and Debates of the … Congress, Volume 110, Part 22. United States. Congress. U.S. Government Printing Office, 1964, p.525
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.