With College being far from easy, how do most ppl graduate?
They work hard.
Its not as hard as you think.
It may depend on what your major is.
Neither I nor anybody that I know found college particularly difficult. In fact most people that I know worked either part time or full time while attending real colleges and graduated within 4 years.
Do ppl actually do well and graduate with a high GPA or the goal is just to receive a degree?
They actually do well and graduate with a high GPA.
Question of the century: how do ppl graduate college??
Many ways to do so:
1. Cheat your way through. Get the answer keys. Peek over at your neighbors exam. Bribe the professors.
2. Hack into the university computer and upgrade yourself to A’s.
3. Make a fake resume listing Harvard as your alma mater and having graduated summa cum laude.
4. Have an IQ of 160 and just know everything.
5. Study hard, sweat out overnight cramming and prepare for exams.
They read the graduation requirements, in advance, and meet them. Given that yeshivos teach students to master the materials, colleges with there “all you need to know to pass” standards shouldn’t be a big problem.
Majoring in molecular physics at Princeton is much more difficult than majoring in business at a community college.
You major in something that you are passionate about, manage your time extremely well, and be proactive when you need assistance.