1) which weeks do we lain the מפטיר and הפטרה of שמחת תורה
2) when do we say שמונה עשרה without קדיש תתקבל, and when do we say קדיש תתקבל without שמונה עשרה
3) where does it say in the תורה the words קרקר, קרקע, and קעקע?
4) who must wear shoes for תפילה and who may daven in their socks?
5) which נביא was a grandson of a מלך, and which מלך was a grandson of a נביא?
1) Pinchas, mmaftir. Haftorah, only Simchas Torah.
2) Tisha B’av, slichos
3) karka–? karkar–end of balak Kaaka-kedoshim-
4) Depends what the derech is in that place when in front of the king
5) tzidkiyahu, chizkiyahu
part of Haftora also shlach
The Mishna berura says in isman 91 that one should daven in shoes. The exception is a coihen who will be dichening during shmoine esrei
yeshaya and tzephanoa were descendants of dovid,
Menashe maternal grandfather was yeshaya
My chumash starts haftoras shelach with the 2nd perek.