A website for religious Jews struggling to maintain their moral purity in today’s world
Start the journey to recovery today.
Read the amazing testimonials on the site and see how many yidden are being helped!
A revolution in the religious community today!
* Hundreds of Tips, divided into useful categories, can help anyone break free of internet addictions.
* Many Therapy options
* Tons of Recovery Stories
* Daily E-mail Chizuk List (browse the archives too!)
* A FAQ Page with many useful Q&A on sobriety and moral purity
* The Jewish Healing Group – A weekly anonymous phone conference with a certified counselor.
* Speak confidentially & anonymously with an experienced addiction sponsor, live!
* Support Groups, The 12 Steps & The 12 Torah Steps
* Comprehensive lists of internet filter options, and many other useful links for help in recovery.
R’ Avraham J. Twerski, world renowned expert on addictions, author of over 50 books, and a true leader and pioneer in Klal Yisrael, is one of the guiding forces behind this site. Through his help and advice GuardUrEyes was made possible, and he is often quoted on the site.