I hope the schools use common sense and close on wednesday.. it is supposed to be a foot of snow and strong winds
I know we missed a few days last storm but that shouldn’t persuade schools to stay open wed….
i think they will probably make the decision late tonight or early tomorrow morning. my sons school sent home a note yesterday that they will not post a message on their machine until 6:30 tomorrow morning.
city schools will make a decision at 5:00 am.
according to the mayors press conference which just finished, they intend to make announcements beginning 5 AM tomorrow morning
Tell the truth, you ARE a teacher in a yeshiva aren’t you?!?!?
ainohd…yes lol that’s why i,m worried about the safety of the boys
In East Ramapo you can call 845-577-6000#1, annoncements will be made before 6:15AM.
Most Flatbush Yeshivas have school.
Add to the list.