1) We are able to spend more time with our families
2) Unnecessarily elaborate simchas are cancelled, forcing us to reevaluate our priorities
3) Husbands can contribute more in the house (I’ve been making supper for the past week)
4) We can take a much needed break from chasing all the narishkeit that comes from social peer pressure
5) We have more time to think about what we grateful for, and where we’re headed in life
6) More kavannah in davening, coming from the sudden break in routine. I’m actually thinking about what I’m saying.
now we know how to thank hashem for not being in prison!
thank you hashem
The Rambam in the beginning of Hilchas Taanis says that we should not see things just happening but realize that there is a reason why things are happening.
Reb Eliezer, maybe its because Moshiach is coming?
Nothing. Nothing is great about it. Sorry to done so negative.
Skripka, i’m sorry to say but your just being negative. there must be something. what about all the good things people said earlier?