Home › Forums › Decaffeinated Coffee › What Have You Done For Your Neshamah Lately?
OK. Inspired by Torah613’s admonishment to create threads of content, let’s (not ??) begin with this. Let’s discuss ways how we provide for our precious Yiddishe Neshamah.
davening and learning torah and gemillas chasadim and putting away all your devises!
Not enough. 🙁
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours
Going MiChsyil El Chayil:-
1) Shevi’i Shel Pesach to Yom haAtzmaut
2) Yom haAtzmaut to Pesach Sheni
3) Pesach Sheni to Lag bOmer
4) Lag bOmer to Yom Yerusholayim
5) Yom Yerusholayim to Shovu’os.
So going MiChayil El Chayil is keeping my Neshomo very actively nourished.
I am about to take a huge nap so that I can stay awake on Shovu’os nite to feed my Neshomo with recital of Tikun Leil Shovu’os.