2075 – I am going for it!

Home Forums Decaffeinated Coffee 2075 – I am going for it!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Heshy

Rav Koppelman ZATZAL lived to 106. If I live until the same age as he did that will put me in the year 2075. I love the 70s, I am going for it!!

tzippi

If you’re going to walk the walk, I doubt you’ll be appearing here again. Lehavdil, please don’t think I’m comparing you to Bilam but you know how he wanted to die like the righteous? You have to live like the righteous. I’m sure you’re a lot closer than Bilam though. Hatzlacha!

And a P.S. One way to do it is to make yourself as needed by the klal as you possibly can.

WolfishMusings
    Participant

If you’re going to walk the walk, I doubt you’ll be appearing here again. Lehavdil, please don’t think I’m comparing you to Bilam but you know how he wanted to die like the righteous? You have to live like the righteous. I’m sure you’re a lot closer than Bilam though. Hatzlacha!

???????

What did the OP say to merit that sort of response?

The Wolf

adorable
    Participant

poor heshy all he wanted was to live until the ripe old age of 106 and ur screaming at him. Yeah wolf good job!

what are your tips for living that long?

knowing tzippi i think her remarks were grossly misunderstood

shein

How do you know tzippi?

poster here for 4 yrs

WolfishMusings
    Participant

knowing tzippi i think her remarks were grossly misunderstood

Perhaps… but then she should clarify. I don’t see anything in the OP’s remarks that even remotely warrants being compared to Bilaam.

The Wolf

LuvMe

so your 42? nice to know……

shein

Heshy is 42? I thought 42 was much younger.

tzippi

Boy, good thing I checked in again. I think I made it clear that I thought it a safe assumption our OP (original poster) was a LOT closer to realizing his goal than Bilam, for all the positive reasons one could think of.

To Heshy: let me publicly ask you mechila if you felt at all dissed.

(The only reason I referenced Bilam was that I couldn’t help but think of his wish to die like the righteous, without having to do the hard work. Maybe I should have thrown in a few more lines of “lehavdil.” And my thinking that maybe he might not be here again…yeah, a century’s a long time to live, but still not enough time to hang here too much. And sorry if that offended anyone.)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘2075 – I am going for it!’ is closed to new replies.