Both the National Stuttering Association and the American Foundation on Stuttering have valuable information on stuttering available online. Also there is a Jewish Stuttering Association in formation and information is also available online. Most children (about 90%) will outgrow stuttering; however the other 10% may go on to develop a longer term problem. It is best that children be evaluated by a licensed speech pathologist with a specialty in fluency disorders if you have concerns. Approximately 1% of the adult population stutters. The post about not completing the sentences or thoughts of someone is accurate.