Lakewood Family Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Fills Home

0

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

According to TLS, A family in Lakewood was hospitalized, one in critical condition, after Carbon Monoxide filled their home on Saturday afternoon.

Lakewood Police and EMS rushed to the home at approximately 2:00PM this afternoon and found two victims – one of them in cardiac arrest.

The Carbon Monoxide apparently came from the exhaust of a vehicle being worked on in the garage. At the time, the men had closed the garage door due to the cold weather while the vehicle was inside running.

The CO levels were at approximately 300 PPM, a fire official told TLS

The victims were transported by Lakewood EMS to Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus. Ages ranged from 11 years old to 47.

(Source: TLS)