With Pesach approaching at the end of this week, please see below for information about additional trash and recycling collections.
- ALL of Community Board 14 and 15 will have recycling collection on Friday morning, April 19 between midnight and 11am. Recycling can be placed outside from 4pm to midnight on Thursday.
- Community Board 14: (approximately between Coney Island Avenue and Nostrand Avenue – from Prospect Park to Avenue P)
- If you reside between Coney Island Avenue and Flatbush Avenue NORTH of Avenue H, you will receive an additional trash collection on Thursday, April 18. Trash can be placed outside beginning at 4pm on Wednesday.
- All other Community Board 14 residents will have trash collection on Friday, April 19. Trash can be placed outside beginning Thursday at 4pm.
- Community Board 15: (approximately between McDonald Avenue and Gerritsen Avenue – from Avenue P to the water)
- All Community Board 15 residents will receive trash and recycling collections on Friday, April 19. Trash and recycling can be placed outside beginning Thursday at 4pm.
- All pickups will be completed by 11:00am of Friday, April 19, 2019.
Thanks to Assemblymember Helene Weinstein, you can deliver your refuse, starting early Friday April 19, 2019 morning, to public Department of Sanitation dumpsters arranged at the following locations:
- James Madison High School – Quentin Road (between Bedford Avenue and East 26th Street)
- I.S. 240 – Andres Hudde JHS – 2400 Nostrand Avenue
- City Park Adjacent to Derech Hatorah – 2810 Nostrand Avenue ( Between Kings Highway & Avenue P
- Rabbi Rokeach’s Shul 3302 Avenue P ( on East 33rd Street)
- Marine Park Jewish Center – 3311 Avenue S
Please do not place any burning objects in to dumpsters – Please observe fire safety while burning chametz by making sure children are not left unattended and extinguishing the flame thoroughly after burning is complete.