Many people have emailed asking why their comments aren’t posted, and what the guidelines are. Keep in mind that moderating comments is an enormously time-consuming process, and if a comment looks like it doesn’t fit the criteria, it’s immediately deleted. So here are a few tips:
1) Use common sense. We’re not going to post hateful, hurtful, vicious comments no matter how right you may think you are. We are not and will not become Lashon Hara central.
2) Opinions are okay, but demeaning torah, halacha and gedolim is not okay. We do not want the responsibility of deciding how wrong a comment is, and if it is or if it isn’t against halacha. We are not poskim and we will always err on the side of caution.
3) Please try to post in a language somewhat resembling English. Visit spellcheck.net if you need help.
4) Please do not try to promote your store, business or product in a comment. We do not do free advertising, and it won’t be posted.
5) Please try to keep your comments short and to the point. We don’t have the time to read through long essays.
6) This is the internet and everyone sees what you write. Hameivin yavin.
Hope that helps.