Summer is almost coming to an end. People all over the world are enjoying their last month of relaxation before getting back to the good old city working life. Whether you’re excited to get back to work or not, now is the time that businesses are working on their new marketing campaigns for the upcoming Jewish year. Ask yourself the important questions: Did you set the correct goals? And are you using the right tools to achieve those goals?
The fact of the matter is, if you didn’t include a video marketing strategy as part of next year’s business plan, you’re missing out. Online video is undoubtedly changing the way audiences engage with content, ads, and brands. Corporations and small businesses alike are starting to take advantage of this incredible tool. As more devices and platforms put cameras in the hands of consumers, videos are becoming an essential new way for people to communicate. This allows businesses and brands to communicate online and on mobile in the same language that people are using to communicate with each other.
Video isn’t a ‘bonus,’ or an after thought — It’s the way to bring your marketing idea into today’s world.
The good news? It’s summertime, the season for fresh starts and the chance to do marketing better. And it’s not too late to tap into the power of video. Here are just some of the many reasons why video is changing the Jewish market.
1. Video Will Help You Rule Your Marketing Objectives
One of our main messages at doubleU is that video is not the solution to a problem.
That is to say that a video on its own isn’t necessarily going to magically grow your business. However if you use video strategically, in order to accomplish specific business objectives, you’ll see serious returns.
Here are just a few examples:
- Adding a video to your website can increase the chance of a front page Google result by up to 53x.
- Using videos in email marketing has been shown to double click-through rates.
- 71% of marketers say that video conversion rates consistently outperform other marketing content.
- Audiences are 10x more likely to engage with video content, share, or comment—more than text-only blogs or related social media posts.
If you have a clear vision for what marketing objectives you want to achieve, video will help you get there.
2. Video Helps People Feel the Love
Video is vital to helping people connect with, remember, and care about your brand/business. Consider these statistics:
- Experiments show that video-based multimedia material create better learning power and more positive emotion.
- Videos are usually presented as stories, and stories are 28x more memorable than facts alone.
- Positive emotions created by watching a video can actually impact your viewers’ buying decisions.
- The human brain processes visuals 80,000x faster than text.
Simply put, a great video taps into the human mind in ways that images and text just can’t.
3. Your Competition Is Already On It
The secret spice that is video marketing isn’t so secret anymore. In fact:
- 54% of marketing professionals name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- 78% of marketers plan to use video to boost their brand awareness campaigns.
- 94% of B2B companies are planning to use video in their content marketing over the next year.
Can you really afford to be left behind?
4. This Year Is All About Video.
Did you know that consumer internet video traffic is predicted to go from 64% in 2014 to over 80% by 2019? That’s not far away.
Don’t be alarmed. There’s still plenty of time left in the year to get in on the video marketing game. And the good news is that video doesn’t have to cost you that much. Companies like doubleU Video have affordable prices that work for most budgets. You just have to get started!