September 13, 2022 8:06 am at 8:06 am #2123714
I was just looking at the different topics on coffee room about politics and the like, and wanted to request of the oilum to stick to “Yeshiva World”dika discussions and not discussions that doesn’t bring us closer to Hashem. Maybe some Divrei Torah, some Chakiros that we can handle, anyone with me?September 13, 2022 9:34 am at 9:34 am #2123933
Don’t you know that the Coffee Room was started by Dr. Doomstien before he went to אש שמח as such he stipulated in the rules (it was unwritten) that one can only post things that are divisive and makes fun of people (which explains 98% of the threads, the other 2% happened to slip by the mods or they hoped it would go towards division and לצנות)September 13, 2022 11:02 am at 11:02 am #2124005
On every post you write something that is not nice the mod will post.
MIDOS ALERT!September 13, 2022 1:19 pm at 1:19 pm #2124059
So can we follow in the ways of Dr. Doomstein and do Teshuva by working on our midos bein adam lachaveiro even though it is on the internet. Can we limit the Lashan Hara, and add more conversations that are useful and that we can bring klal yisrael together through?September 13, 2022 1:25 pm at 1:25 pm #2124076Moish26Participant
The coffee room is lichoirah ussor https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/coffeeroom/topic/the-coffee-room-is-ussor-and-im-trying-to-make-sure-people-chap
You wouldn’t jump into a garbage can to share a tasty bananaSeptember 13, 2022 2:48 pm at 2:48 pm #2124107
“So can we follow in the ways of Dr. Doomstein and do Teshuva by working on our midos bein adam lachaveiro even though it is on the internet.“
That was only because he was tickled and they had the teshuva tape on themSeptember 13, 2022 4:15 pm at 4:15 pm #2124131
So can we follow in the ways of Dr. Doomstein and do Teshuva
Only after the Mod give a
MIDOS ALERT!September 13, 2022 4:16 pm at 4:16 pm #2124133Reb EliezerParticipant
Moish26, you are insulting me considering that I put ch’v Torah in a garbage can but at least you say lichoira. If I do it as most do, it is because I don’t agree with you. We have shown and proven that if you don’t see and know the women you are talking to, is not a problem.September 13, 2022 5:24 pm at 5:24 pm #2124207
Can I request of the oilum that we should stick to topics that can engross the oilum and not cause people to fight with each other, and to not prompt others to fight with each other or cause people to have a taava to send a comment that isn’t so nice. Shkoyach.September 13, 2022 6:01 pm at 6:01 pm #2124242
MIDOS ALERT!September 13, 2022 10:28 pm at 10:28 pm #2124305Reb EliezerParticipant
Midos alert to whom, the one who was hurt or the one who hurt the other? Should the one who was hurt sit by and allow the other to hurt him thereby not realizing that something wrong was done and continue doing it in the future?September 13, 2022 11:12 pm at 11:12 pm #2124340
to dr doomsteinSeptember 13, 2022 11:48 pm at 11:48 pm #2124348Always_Ask_QuestionsParticipant
maybe we need a middarly in addition to grammarly: check your post for possible hurting words before you post.September 14, 2022 5:56 am at 5:56 am #2124420Sam KleinParticipant
Maybe now we’re in the month of Elul. Perhaps it’s time for serious Teshuva topics and focus on the upcoming yomim noraim and let’s do serious Teshuva and Achdus together ASAP so that this upcoming year we can all spend it together in Yerushalayim with Mashiach and the Bais hamikdosh rebuilt and Dovid Hamelech as our king but Hashem ad our real king of kings ruler of the entire world.September 14, 2022 5:57 am at 5:57 am #2124427
The middos alert goes to dr middos and then he plays the tape why send it to dr doomstien?September 14, 2022 8:29 am at 8:29 am #2124446Ray KaufmanParticipant
Shmulkes, your opinion is duly noted. Thank you for your input.
Moish26, Didn’t stop you from diving in, did it?September 14, 2022 9:08 am at 9:08 am #2124461
@CA, I stand correctedSeptember 14, 2022 4:59 pm at 4:59 pm #2124606
Yes, that is exactly what we should be doing now during the month of elul. Not discussing Dr. Doomstein and midos alerts. We destroyed the beis hamikdash and now we should be doing our job by working on our midos bein adam lachavero and to do tshuva. iy”H with all our efforts on repairing our averos we can bring the beis hamikdash bimheirah viyameinu.September 14, 2022 6:43 pm at 6:43 pm #2124657
MIDOS ALERT !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.