Forum Replies Created
must say that the best thing to do when you are angry at someone is to try stay normal. i once was mad at someone but they never realized why, so for 10 minuts i sat there befre i convinced myself just to call her up and ask her something! definatedly was worth it though………. and always agree with whoever is angry at you, nothing could be more infuriating!
I did not get a chance to read through all the pages but was appalled at the lack of respect given towards Halocha. Shaatra- a long skirt may not be against halocha is only when it goes above the ankel, if it is longer than that it is not tznius as it projects a negative image. Outdated clothes are not necesary however care should be taken to avoid purchasing clothes just becausethey are in fashion. Any questions- ceck out Rabbi Falk’s bok on tznius, he clearly defines the parameters of halocha and has a seperate volume with all his mekoros, feel free to ask here though and i can chack it up for u.
when i get a chance i will go read all the pages ad respond accordingly.
Boruch Hashem for the leil shabbos learning program Ateres that teaches girls the halochos of tznius, just it is a shame that it is only during winter not year round….
Shiva Asar Betammuz- Moshe broke 1st set of Luchos
Yud Ches Tammus- Egel Hazahav destroyed
yortzait of Harav Yaakov Aryeh of Radzmin
Yud Tes Tammuz- Yortzait of Harav Eliezer Yehuda Finnkel, Rosh Yeshivas Mir
yortzait of harav bentzion abba Shaul
mayan_dvash- zayin was the Lev Simcah of Gur’s yortzait
*I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
*Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most
stop talking; I’m almost out of aspirin.
-Work harder millions on welfare depend on you
-Pay someone a compliment while it’s still tax free
My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
I’d like to help you out, which way did you come in?
He who smiles in a crisis has someone in mind to blame.
Laugh at your problems; everyone else does.
How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
It might look like I’m doing nothing, but at the cellular level I’m really quite busy.
Honest is the best policy, but insanity is the better defense.
12 ways to annoy telemarketers
1. Tell them to talk VERY SLOWLY, because you want to write EVERY WORD down.
2. Insist that the caller is really your buddy Leon, playing a joke. “Come on Leon, cut it out! Seriously, Leon, how’s your momma?”
3. Tell the telemarketer you are busy at the moment and ask them if they will give you their HOME phone number so you can call them back. When the telemarketer explains that they cannot give out their HOME number, you say “I guess you don’t want anyone bothering you at home, right?” The telemarketer will agree and you say, “Now you know how I feel!”
4. After the telemarketer gives their spiel, ask him/her to marry you. When they get all flustered, tell them that you could not just give your credit card number to a complete stranger.
5. Tell the telemarketer you are on “home incarceration” and ask if they could bring you a case of beer and some chips.
6. If they want to loan you money, tell them you just filed for bankruptcy and you could sure use some money.
7. If MCI calls trying to get you to sign up for the Family and Friends plan, reply, in as SINISTER a voice as you can, “I don’t have any friends… would you be my friend?”
8. Cry out in surprise, “Judy! Is that you? Oh my God! Judy, how have you been?” Hopefully, this will give Judy a few brief moments of pause as she tries to figure out where the hell she could know you from.
9. If they say they’re John Doe from XYZ Company, ask them to spell their name. Then ask them to spell the company name. Then ask them where it is located. Continue asking them personal questions or questions about their company for as long as necessary.
10. When they ask “How are you today?” Tell them! “I’m so glad you asked because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems; my arthritis is acting up, my eyelashes are sore, my dog just died…”
Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. Recovery is when Obama loses his.
I like florida. Everything there is in the 80’s: the temperature, the ages, and the IQ’s.