Forum Replies Created
Joseph, regarding the last teshuvah from rav moshe that says a bas mitzvah isnt a seudas mitzvah rav ovadia yosef in yechaveh daas brings down the igros moshe and he says he doesnt understand why if its noticable that there was a change in the girl should make a difference if it is a seudas mitzvoh or not and he writes that forsure a bas mitzvah would be a seudas mitzvah
To rabbaim 99 percent of the gedolim agree that the pace is too slow there is a sefer igros harav shach wher there is a bunch of letters that he wrote to different roshei yeshivah begging them to go faster and he wrote that he feels if it stays the way it is torah wiil be forgoten nishtacach torah myisroel . There is a damouse shmooze that rav gifter gave in tells its out on tapes and has beennprinted many times over in different seforim he screams that he onve asked a bachur what masechta he learnt last zman and he answered bava kamma r gifter asked him where he got up to abd he told him daf yud alef rav fifter started screaming ” thats called “i learnt bava kamma”? Rav ovadia yosef also in many of his drashos adressed this issue and it has neen printed in the rishon letzion sefer r yitzchak yosef called igeret lben torah .And many more gedolim who hold like this . There is a wondurful sefer called cerem yehoahua there he brings down all the gedolim with the shita of a faster pace
Great invention! I also have pending patents that will make us forget our Jewish life style and will finally let us live us goyim without doing any avierah. Here are some of them:
– Kosher Chutzpa: Hit your Father and split on your Mother without passing over Kivud Av vaEm.
– Kosher Big Mac: A device that avoid the punishment of Kares and let you celebrate the Pesach Sedarim in Mac Donalds (you will be able to lean toward your right side)
– Kosher Gyrosknife: will open a whole on your head, so you will wear your yarmulke under your hair. No more Yarmulke falling on the floor.
– Kosher Siccors: Finally, cut your hair during Shabbos, Yom Tov, Chol Hamoed and Omer !!! Watch the video on you tube with the approval of all the barbers of Boro Park and Monsey, even the cashiers agree!!!
– The Non Plus Ultra Invention: Kosher Geula: Forget about Yerushalayim, it is too far!, this device let you rebuild the third Bais Hamikdash in Manhattan bimhera biyameinu !!!