Close this search box.

Bnei Brak: Child Injured by Drinking Bleach

ichudA 6-year-old boy was treated by Ichud Hatzalah on Sunday 9 Nissan after he ingested bleach. The bleach was brought to the home in an empty bottle of soft drink.

The call came in for a home on Ben-Zakai Street in Bnei Brak. EMTs arriving on the scene consulted with a poison center. B”H the child was listed in light condition.

Ichud (United) Hatzalah calls on parents and caretakers to be extra vigilant during these days before Pesach when many cleaning agents are being used and children are off from school, increasing the risk of accidental ingestion or contact with caustic agents.

(YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem)

One Response

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts