Bnei Brak: Child Hospitalized After Drinking Bleach

0

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

ichudA child was rushed to a local hospital on Wednesday 11 Elul after he ingested bleach. The incident occurred in a home on Ganei Gad Street in Bnei Brak. A two-year-old child drank the bleach which was reportedly placed in a plastic cup.

Ichud Hatzalah EMT Yehuda Hildesheim reports the child was conscious and alert when they arrived on the scene. He was transported to a hospital in stable condition.

(YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem)