Close this search box.

Infant Scalded By Boiling Water in Erlau Kollel Coffee Room

An infant was severely scalded by boiling water in a Kollel in the neighborhood of Katamon in Jerusalem. The infant was brought by his father to the Erlau Kollel and was in the coffee room when the incident occurred.

The infant, a six-month-old, was scalded by boiling water that was accidently spilled on him from one of the cups of coffee.

United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Shalom Klein who responded to the incident said: “The infant suffered burns on its upper body and was transported in an intensive care ambulance to the hospital in moderate condition.”

Magen David Adom issued a statement that said: “An emergency call was received by MDA regarding an infant that was burned by boiling water in the Katamon neighborhood of Jerusalem. EMTs and paramedics from MDA treated and transported the infant to Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital in moderate condition with burns to its upper body.”

(YWN Israel Desk – Jerusalem)

One Response

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts