Bnei Brak: 3-Year-Old Loses Consciousness After Swallowing Pills

0

A three-year-old boy lost consciousness after ingesting pills that he found in his Bnei Brak home. The pills apparently fell from a closet to the floor, where the young boy found them.

The boy was transported to a hospital in serious condition.

United Hatzalah EMT Yaakov Yisrael Malka reported the family said the boy ingested a number of pills that he found on the floor, which fell from a cabinet and then lost consciousness.

The child was transported to the hospital by paramedics.

(YWN Israel Desk – Jerusalem)