Just prepared this minute steak roast for passover. I got it from Passover by Design by Susie Fishbein.
- 1 minute steak roast sliced and deveined by your kosher butcher into 2 pieces.
- 1 c Passover barbeque sauce
- 1 c Passover ketchup
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 large onions, sliced into rings
- 10 cloves of garlic, chopped in food processor.
- Saute onion and garlic in a little oil.
- Mix together sauces and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Place meat in a roaster
- Add onion, garlic and sauce on top of roast.
- Bake at 350 for an hour.
- When cool, slice and freeze on top of kosher for Passover parchment paper (parchment can have flour sprinkled on it) lined in a tin.
- If serving fresh, slice thin and reheat at 350 degrees for another half hour.
Looking for a chic twist for your Shabbat meal? You’ve come to the right place!
Here at The Jewish Hostess, you can find kosher gourmet recipes, cool ideas fordecorating your table, and ways to get your kids excited to come home to a great meal after school. I’m always on the lookout for easy, healthy and quick recipes that I can whip up during the week. Here’s modern place that all Jewish women can visit for ideas for chic Shabbat and holiday table settings, weeknight healthy recipes, cool entertaining tips, and easy, healthy snacks for kids. The Jewish Hostess is all about connecting, sharing, and inspiring traditionwith a modern twist. Please share your best easy gourmet recipes, chic tabletop tips, and Jewish holiday ideas. Lets ensure that our families enjoy Jewish living and keep coming back for more!