3 Boys in Japan

Home Forums In The News 3 Boys in Japan

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 234 total)
  • Author
    dunno

ya i just got it from 3 people…i hope it’s not true

qwertyuiop

anoymiss: i don’t believe it, but keep davening for them, trial in 9 minutes.$

beacon
    Participant

Take a look at the homepage

ok im a little confused-i haven’t been following this story- i don’t know why? i just automatically skip over a/t written about it….why were these boys going to japan? where are they from? are there parents w/ them in japan?

believer
    Participant

i just heard accurate facts from rabbi bleich from russia thats with them and helping them with the case:

they were NOT YET sentenced to death< someone else was, not a yid, and someone put the two together.

however their trial is seriously starting tomorrow at 8 o’clock american time, and they definitely need our tefillos so please have them in mind with all your tefillos., and maasim tovim!!!

asdfghjkl
    Participant

may hashem has rachamin on these 3 boys!!!

moish01

joseph, tzaddik nistar? don’t push it. (i’m actually a lamed vuv-nick, but i’m not allowed to tell. so for those who think i’m special it’s because you’re special… and if you think i’m smart, you’re smart… and if you look at me and think i’m ugly… oh boy are you ugly…)

how many times do i have to say i’m not stupid? sheesh.

any updates?

usa

this text was a rumor the truth is that yosef ben ita rivka is having a few trials this week(i think its cont in to begining of next week) and then 2nd to the yongest (i think is yakov yosef ben rayzel) is having trial and then the oldest (i think is yoel zev ben mirel risa chava)is having trial. just keep on davening for all of them for more info check by subject 3 boys trial on friday

usa

RACHMANIM BNEI RACHMANIM!!!! they are completing the entire tehillem a thousand times this coming wedensday for YOSEF BEN ITA RIVKA who is going thru heavy trials please join by taking a yom etc. or copmlete groups please call 718-853-6786 or 718-853-0104

Someone emailed Yeshiva World News asking us to post this.

I would appreciate if you can please post a notice that we are organizing that 1,000 times tehillim should iyh be completed this coming Wednesday, Feb 4 for the boys in Japan. The trial is currently in the final process for one of the boys, YOSEF BEN ITA RIVKA however please also have in mind the other two boys, YOEL ZEV BEN MIREL RISA CHAVA and YAKOV YOSEF BEN RAYZEL. Please join by either taking a Yom or complete a group. Please call either 718-853-6786 or 718-853-0104 to let us know what you can do. We should her Besuros Tovos Bekarov!

chofetzchaim

Any news?

cherrybim
    Participant

I think it’s a disservice to the integrity of the case to call them “boys” when they are now longer teenagers and a Chillel Hashem to refer to them as “bochrim”.

While everything possible needs to be done to effect their release from this Anti-Semetic country, I can’t help but think that especially in these very hard economic times, when family breadwinners are losing their parnosas, that we are using vast amounts of our very limited resources for criminals rather than for those emesdik children who we need to feed and clothe and house.

Joseph
    Participant

cherrybim – I am quite shocked at the cavalier tenor of your last comment. Did you read the Gemora, Shulchan Aruch, and Rambam I quoted on the previous page of this thread regarding the Mitzvah Rabbah of Pidyun Shvuyim? It applies if the Yid is innocent or guilty; let alone how much efforts we are required to expend to free these innocent bochorim!

And what is the issue with calling these heilige yiddishe bochorim, “bochorim”? That is precisely what they are.

asdfghjkl
    Participant

cherrybim: i’m shocked from your post!!! these boys are by no means criminal, they just blindly got into a huge mess!!!

joseph: 100% correct!!!

qwertyuiop

joseph: that is 100% correct.

cherrybim: i’m disgusted by your comment.

teen

joseph: i do not believe if someone is quilty u need to do pidyuin shiuvim but i could b wrong

asdf: would u take a free trip to japan if it was offered as llong as u delivered a certain packagae…sounds a bit suspicious doesnt it? seems like they might have no something

dont do the crime if u cant do the time

flatbush27

amen joseph.

cherrybim: i’m completely disgusted by your comment

Joseph
    Participant

okay guys, take it easy. cherrybim probably made the remark without thinking twice, and surely doesn’t mean that these 3 teire yiddishe bochorim should c’v rot in prison. I’m sure he too would offer a substantial sum of money to rescue them, if he could.

cherrybim
    Participant

You are all right and I’m glad you responded in the way you did, but I’m not an angel and I’m just telling you what’s in my heart, however, wrong.

By not telling it exactly the way it is, some people out there will say that other parts are also not true.

ttt

Cherrybim, what makes japan an antisemitic country?

teen

joseph: uhhhhhhhhh sure….they are very teirah bochurim….did it ever enter any of ur minds that they are guilty? just bec they are jewish that does not mean that they are innocent….i have plenty of freinds who probably in some form deal in drugs and they are jewish too….if they are guilty let them sit in prison if it was ur child getting drugs from them i doubt u would think that they are such “teire yiddishe bochorim”

believer
    Participant

teen: i do not think they r guilty at all!!! they were just 3 boys that were trying to go to lizensk but could not afford it. someone offered to pay if they make a stop!!! i would do the same!!!obviously not every jewish persson is innocent, but in this case i think that they most definitely r.(again, i might be wrong, but im usually not)

it can happen to anyone!!! just be happy that it wasnt u!!!!!!

believer
    Participant

with all the rumors going around with these 3 boys, i finally got an answer to my questions. i hw=eard an interview. if ud like u can call: 718 305 5000, press option 1, then 4, then 5. its a full interview with a man that wwent to visit these 3 boys.

Joseph
    Participant

teen, they are 100% innocent. To say or even listen to or believe otherwise, is pure motzi shem ra. (And as an aside, even if guilty, the mitzvah rabbah of pidyun shvuyim is applicable. See my halachic reference in an earlier post.)

asdfghjkl
    Participant

teen: no i would have definatly said no, sounds too fishy to me!!! maybe we should just stick to not judging these boys!!!!

teen

beleiver: i never said they are 100% innocent but would you honestly tell me u would accept a free ticket to japan if someone gave it to u just for delivering a package? why did he need 3 boys to do it? y didnt they suspect something? why were they going to japan in the first place that someone would offer them a free ticket?

joseph: first of all u said <i>captives</i> does that mean anyone in prison or just someone who was kidnapped with evil intentions and they are really innocent. bec the word captive doesnt sound like somone who broke the law and is being punished for it

second. how can you be so sure that they are 100% innocent? can you read thier minds? are you the one who gave them the package? give me one reason to believe that they are innocent? and please tell me why you are so sure that they are innocent(…is bernie madoff also innocent? after all hes jewish too)

asdfghjkl: im glad someone sees that this is not as black on white that they are 100% inocent as everyone seems to think

Itzik_s

BS”D

These bochurim were very sheltered and were not properly warned, or like all of us they succumbed to temptation not knowing the circumstances.

As far as they were concerned, they were doing something along the lines of bringing one extra bottle of mashke or carton of cigarettes through the green line (or buying mashke underage in duty free) which everyone does and which is not even enforced.

SJSinNYC

but would you honestly tell me u would accept a free ticket to japan if someone gave it to u just for delivering a package?

There are courier services that pay you to deliver packages all around the world. Its not as crazy as you think. Granted, I would have been somewhat suspicious, but certain things need to be hand delivered and if the person couldnt do it themselves, then they could pay for the flight, use a courier and the boys get free trips. Sounds like a win-win situation – if it were legit.

teen

itzik: why do u say they were sheltered dou no them personally?

sjs: maybe…but 3 boys? y not just one? and y a teenager?

qwertyuiop

teen: teenagers are more apt to fall into it, and they were probably friends.$

SJSinNYC

Teen, I dont know the volume of material that they were delivering. It could be enough to warrant 3 couriers. Why a teenager? Often, its easier for young people to put life on hold for a while to go away for a vacation. I’m working now and have limited vacation time – which I use for Jewish holidays.

teen

qwerty: my point is if it was legit y would anyone hire 3 ppl to deliver one package and y would they hiore teenagers….just saying its not that simple that they are for sure innocent…u have to admit it does seem suspicious

qwertyuiop

teen: why 3? i have no answer.$ why teenagers? as i stated in my last post, teenagers are aa little more “foolish” than adults.$

cherrybim
    Participant

I think my “mea culpa”, however heartfelt, was a bit premature.

So we say to them that when you rob or murder or rape, you are no longer a child and you are responsible for your crime.

moish01

qwertyuiop, depends what circles. i doubt i’d fall for that. but a 35 year-old avreich might.

qwertyuiop

moish: you are an exception, i wasn’t talking about smart ones like you.$

moish01

nothing to do with being smart. teen wouldn’t fall for it either… (ok i’m KIDDING!)

no but seriously, some people are just naive. they might be thrown out of it at one point or another, but if not they stay like that forever.

even i was probably innocent and naive once upon a time. a loooong time ago…

teen

moish01: no wqy would i take it i would keep it for myself 😛

and qerty: exactly why would a legitimate person who just wanted to send a package sen 3 teenager???? obviously something was fishy

qwertyuiop

teen: when you asked “why 3?” i told you i had no answer.$

moish01

teen, share the loot, will ya?

but yeah, after all’s said and done – who would fall for that? it’s a little random for a stranger to all that in exchange for a “minor” favor.

teen

qwerty: i was trying to stress the teenagers part and the fact that if they rly didnt no what was going on they should have been suspicious that something was up…i mean come on…noone is that stupid…a free trip…for 3 teenagers…to japan…just for delivering a package?

qwertyuiop

teen: i’m not disagreeing with you, but it’s possible we don’t know the whole story.$

believer
    Participant

i think these boys had no reason to even be suspicious. i have an answer to all ur questions:

y would the man give them 3 tickets to japan?? and y 3???

bec this man had business to take care of but didnt have the time to go.

and these boys knew their taking something illegal, but this rasha that gave it to them told them that its —, and if its caught then u just have to give it in, like in america they take away any liquids, any sharp scissors, razors etc.

obviously it was worth a bit more money which is y they closed it up tightly. these boys were trying to go on a trip to lizensk for r’ elimelech m’lizensks yartzeit on chaf aleph adar but x afford it. someone sed… i have no time to go to japan but if u can just stop by on ur way to lizensk then ill pay for ur ticket.. he was a heimish man. these 3 boys figured that their doing a favor and hes paying for their tickets!! wat can be better?? obviously they x realize that there r insane ppl in this world. so they went. they got there and they looked nervous on their faces bec after all they did have something illegal.. so the guards at security opened them up and the rest is history. did i answer all your questions???

qwertyuiop

just as i said, naive teens.$

moish01

believer, yeah you did but you raised a new one. chaf aleph adar?? that’s in quite a while.

problemsny

So much talk if according to Jewish law one is required to help these boys if they are guilty and then so much argument if they are indeed guilty. Does everyone miss the point that according to Jewish law you can’t convict anyone unless you have two withnesses who aren’t related and are interogated by a beis din to make sure they are telling the truth. How are a bunch of “yeshiva” people sitting on their computer judge others that they have never met?!?

Cherrybin: you are so quick to let everyone know what your rav told you, have you thought of asking him if you are allowed to judge another person? How about Loshon hora? is that OK as long as your version of the story makes them look guilty? I myself don’t know if they are guilty or not but at least I am big enough to admit that I don’t know.

Ashreinu
    Participant

Rabbosai!! this in unbeleivable!

a mod just posted abt someone wanting to complete sefer tehillim 1,000 times for the boys/bochurim and a few posts later we’re picking, no hacking away at eachothers words and hearts?!

Please, lets get our priorities straight!

teen

believer: no u didnt…y would anyone pay for 3 ppl to go to jqapna when one would do?

qwerty: yeh sure naive teens who probably know more ppl dealing in drugs than u do (this might not be true uim just showing how we are not all that naive)

moish01:another good point

problemsny: only problem….this is not a jewish court…and what happened dina dmalchusa dina?

ashreinu: go say tehillim

Joseph
    Participant

problemsny: good post.

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 234 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.