Fire In Shul In Flatbush On East 28 Street [VIDEO & PHOTOS]

0

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

(VIDEO & PHOTOS IN EXTENDED ARTICLE)

A fire broke out in a Shul in Flatbush on Sunday afternoon.

The FDNY received calls just after 4:00PM reporting fire at 1782 East 28 Street near Avenue R – at “Bais Moshe Shmiel Kozeva” (Rabbi Rottenberg’s Shul).

The fire reportedly started in the basement where the Mikva is situated. The cause of the fire is believed to be electrical, and it spread through towels that ignited.

The FDNY was able to bring the fire under control after a short while.

The Shul has set up an emergency campaign on The Chesed Fund and are asking the thousands of people that have benefited from the Mikva to please assist them.

(Yossi Yaub – YWN)