Stamford Hill: Eight Jewish Family Members Hospitalized After Gas Leak Incident [VIDEO & PHOTOS]


Print Friendly, PDF & Email

At least 8 family members were taken to the hospital after a suspected gas leak left them all not feeling well.

It happened on Motzei Shabbos at a home on Willington Avenue in the Tottenham section of Stamford Hill.

Stamford Hill Hatzola responded and transported eights patients to the hospital for observation.

The London Fire Brigade Command with multiple incident response units all responded to investigate the incident.

All victims were in stable condition.

*****SIGN UP NOW —- GET YOUR NEWS IN RECORD TIME***** Make sure you are one of the more than 22,000 that signed up to YWN WhatsApp Status to receive news in live time. Click this link – or send a message to 1-888-4-YW-NEWS (888-499-6397) – to see our status posts*****

(YWN World Headquarters – NYC)