Following is a timeline of attacks that occurred on erev Shabbos and Shabbos, 26 and 27 Iyar 5775.
· 22:06: Rocks thrown at police in Ras el-Amud
· 21:58: Arabs bombarded buses with rocks at the Hizme checkpoint exiting Yerushalayim. Four buses were damaged.
· 21:51: A firebomb was hurled at Beit Moskowitz in Ras el-Amud
· 21:37: Arabs hurled a firebomb at Yishuv Anatot
· Firemen was attacked with rocks near Shuafat
· Arabs started a fire in a wadi between Shuafat and Eliyahu Meridor Street in Pisgat Ze’ev, Yerushalayim
· Arabs hurled glass bottles at Jews walking in the Old City of Yerushalayim
· Dozens of Arabs were disorderly opposite IDF Shomron Command including attacks against soldiers with rocks
· A 35-year-old northern Jerusalem woman was injured by gunfire from Shuafat on Shabbos morning.
Friday, 26 Iyar
· Police stationed by Ateret Kohanim Yeshiva in the so-called Muslim Quarter of Jerusalem were attacked by Arabs with fireworks
· 15:15: Rioting in Bituniya
· 15:14: Hundreds of Arabs participating in violence in Naalin in the Binyamin Regional Council of Shomron
· 15:13: Hundreds of Arab rioting and attacking security forces with rocks in Bilin.
· 14:52: hundreds of Arabs rioting along the Gaza border fence near Kibbutz Nachal Ohz
· 13:15: rock-throwing attacks at Jewish motorists on the Husain Bypass Road in Gush Etzion.
· 12:41: A border police sustained light injuries during Arab violence at Kfar Kadum in Shomron.
· 12:35: Tens of Arabs involved in violence near Kfar el-Aroub in Gush Etzion
· 12:24: Dozens of Arabs in unrests in Issawiya in the capital.
· 11:37: Arabs hurled a firebomb at security force in the S. Hebron Hills area.
· Hundreds of Arabs involved in violent protests during the night in Shechem, attacking IDF soldiers and mispallalim that were visiting Kever Yosef. The bus carrying them was attacked with stones.
(YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem)