A Child Was Seriously Injured In Meah Shearim Shortly After Candle Lighting On Erev Shabbos


It was shortly after candle lighting on Shabbos when a 7-year-old boy in Meah Shearim was seriously hurt after a closet in shul fell on him.

United Hatzalah EMT Yechiel Stern reports when he arrived on the scene, the child was unconscious. He sustained extensive traumatic injuries and was transported to a trauma center by MDA paramedics in serious/unstable condition. He was sedated and intubated prior to transport.

(YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem)