Close this search box.

Hamas Seeking to File Lawsuit Against Senior IDF Officer Over Gaza Blockade

Hamas officials are trying to plan their move, to file a lawsuit against IDF Major-General Eitan Dangot, the Coordinator of Activities in the Territories, blaming him for the ongoing blockage on Hamas-run Gaza.

Hamas officials are working to have the case against the senior official hear in the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

Asked to comment on the Ynet report, officials in Dangot’s office explained that do not respond to statements from an organization that uses its own residents, civilians, as defensive shields.

(YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem)

One Response

  1. You can’t sue someone in the International Criminal Court – its only for criminal charges. A government can file a complain. More likely, the Palestinians can sue in the World Court. Israel’s blockade is an act of war. Israel could, of course, respond by declaring war on the Palestinians and then imposing a unilateral cease fire one of whose terms would include a blockade on military materials.

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts