Bicycle Battery Explodes In Netanya Garage Injuring Two, One Of Them Seriously

0

A man in his 50s suffered smoke inhalation and a woman around 25-years-old suffered burns after an electric bicycle battery exploded in a Netanya parking garage.

The incident occurred around 5:00PM in a garage on HaAhva Street in the city. Emergency volunteers from United Hatzalah and ambulance teams from Magen David Adom rushed to the scene and treated the two injured people. The injured were then transported to Laniado hospital.

According to MDA ambulance crews, the man was in serious condition and the woman was in light-to-moderate condition.

(YWN Israel Desk – Jerusalem)