A new election poll, which was released on Thursday, September 12, 2019, shows the right-wing/chareidi bloc is growing and now stands at 60 mandates, one below the required 61 for a simple majority in the 120-seat Knesset.
According to the poll, commissioned by the Knesset Channel and carried out by Panels Politics headed by Menachem Lazar; the right-wing/chareidi bloc has reached 60 even without Otzma Yehudit passing the minimum election threshold to enter Knesset.
Blue & White 32
Joint Arab List has 10
Yisrael Beitenu 9
Yahadut Hatorah 8
Democratic Camp 5
Otzma Yehudit 0
Who is most suited to serve as Prime Minister?
Which party do you prefer to form the coalition government?
• 38% Likud with the chareidim
• 21% wish to see secular cooperation with Likud, Blue & White and Yisrael Beitenu
• 14% Blue & White and left-wing parties
• 5% prefer national unity coalition with Likud, Blue & White & chareidim headed by Netanyahu
• 5% prefer national unity coalition with Likud, Blue & White & chareidim headed by Gantz
539 persons took part in the poll via the internet via Panel4All. The poll includes Israelis 18 and over and the margin of error is 4.4%.
(YWN Israel Desk – Jerusalem)