Haaretz quietly admitted 2008 on “apartheid” as slur – [hate site, fake news]
Home › Forums › Decaffeinated Coffee › Haaretz quietly admitted 2008 on “apartheid” as slur – [hate site, fake news]
Tagged: fake news, Haaretz, Haaretzism, hate cartoons, hate site, libel, unreliable sources
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Romain.
October 14, 2021 11:47 am at 11:47 am #2015963Shalom-al-IsraelParticipant
‘Antisemitism in Haaretz (2): Is it enough to show a “family resemblance” to Der Stürmer (“The Assailant”)? of course not’, Mafyahu, Apr 20, 2017.
And when there were allegations against the generous use of this propaganda term, Schocken had an explanation. Here is an article he published in his newspaper back in July 2008: “Among circles…” That is: to use the insult of “apartheid” against Israel, there is no need for there to be any identity between the regime in Israel and the regime in South Africa called by that name. Suffice it to say that the use of the word constitutes, in Schocken’s opinion, “an absorbing and understandable media headline in large parts of the world, and is therefore useful for conveying the message.”October 14, 2021 2:43 pm at 2:43 pm #2016064RememberThatParticipant
Haaretzt Was always lefty anti religious Jews, yet, since the 1990s even in any journalistic ethics or truth telling. See also Ben Dror Yemini who exposed the ‘Industry of Lies.’
Haaretzism is a terrible virus that often infects mainstream.October 15, 2021 2:02 pm at 2:02 pm #2016466Shalom-al-IsraelParticipant
Here is a lrime example of a trend:
The following is from a rather left leaning source but at least it reports it 8 Arabs attack a 17 years old Jew. Can you imagine the screaming exaggerated headlines in Haaretz if there was just one atracker on an Arab? In any case here Haarerz won’t elaborate about it. Of course.
Kann news (@kann_news) Tweeted Oct 15, 2021 :
Security source: Eight Palestinians attacked a 17-year-old Jew while grazing sheep in the area of the Havat Maon outpost in the southern Hebron hills. His condition is mild.October 17, 2021 1:19 pm at 1:19 pm #2016873RememberThatParticipant
Shalom, it’s sad about that boy. Media bias is prevelant But Haaretz is still the worse.
Here are a few HAARETZISM examples:
* The purely antisemitic TikTok terror which mostly began mid-April 2021, Arabs attacking those that look Haredi. (Of course they know that most Haredim choose not to serve in the army. There goes the “occupation” or fake-upation excuse). Mostly a few attacking one off guard hitting, humiliating and laughing about it and uploading it on TikTok. It’s still on see @yedidya_epshtei for example.
According to the thousands of Arabs’ “likes” it translates into thousands of racist Arabs. But no. Haaretz has no time for that, its twisted Nir Chason (not much better than infamous Gideon Levy) prepares an exagerated piece with a screaming false headline – standing by, just as soon as some 2 kids cried out in a protest against these racists en masse – he pops it up.
* on the May/12/21 several Arabs attacking in Acre a Jew, Mor Janashavili, the same writer Josh Breiner omitted in Haaretz English version – the “racist motive” charge which he quoted from court in his Hebrew version.
Josh Breiner, June/24/21. (ממניע גזעני.)
*Y. Weiss, Actualic, June 24, 2021:
Haaretz refuses to apologize for the antisemitic cartoon – An antisemitic cartoon was published this morning in the Haaretz newspaper in which the heads of the ultra-Orthodox parties Litzman Deri and Gafni are seen with ‘long noses’, with the caption next to the corona …
*Journalist Haviv Rettig Gur, on Jan 28, 2016, reminded what some say Garraerz’s “facism” (or “racism” for that matfer) terminology use only for bait clicks.
Which means: Not that it’s related to reality.
* Palwatch (Feb.26.2020)showed how Haarerz cartoon us being used by PA to promote that libel if organ stealing lie.October 27, 2021 12:57 pm at 12:57 pm #2021404RomainParticipant
Yes haaretz published an article inciting isreili to resist the idf in t
In there article the heroes who resisted the idf in the Yom kipur wawar another one blaming the religious jews for Covid 19
Another one why the jews don’t need a state, practicaly
Denying Israel’s right to exist and many more just take a look for ypurself
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.